New topic New reply  Page 6 of 7
 [ 96 posts ] 
Minecraft Administrator Minecraft Administrator
07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

spirelord122 wrote:
because I cant seem to find a place for it anywhere else, I would like to apply for build rights here. i found out about the the server through the aprilon steam page that i was invited to join. And with the permanent shutdown of the server I played on the most (I think because the owner got tired of every body asking for admin), i am looking for a new server to play on

i took care of this.

31 May 2010, 23:22
9 Posts

Not sure where else to post this, but it seems my chest is bugged. I tried to remove it (because the orientation seems off) and fix it, but when I "broke" the last part, it seems to have crashed the server.

EDIT: Nm. Seems to be just on my end. Getting a clean jar.
VIP VIP
23 Mar 2011, 21:02
434 Posts

I don't know when was the last time you've been on, but when we made the switch over to Bukkit and into 1.8.1, every chest on the server got reset, meaning all protected chests became unlocked.. Not only that but the chests rotated by 90°.

I don't think the server "Crashed" cause you "broke" it. But anyways thats all I know.

09 Aug 2011, 08:52
15 Posts

Eh i have 2pc'es at home one for guests and my own and we play mc at both and when my friend tryed to go on aprilon.net it didnt work but it worked for me thne i tryed and then it didnt work and it says you have more alt accounts than u can have or anything like that... is it possible join inn any way again and i just have 1account...

07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

murloc1338 wrote:
Eh i have 2pc'es at home one for guests and my own and we play mc at both and when my friend tryed to go on aprilon.net it didnt work but it worked for me thne i tryed and then it didnt work and it says you have more alt accounts than u can have or anything like that... is it possible join inn any way again and i just have 1account...

Come on mate, can you please throw in some punctuation in there?
Since I'm in the grammar police mood, I'm going to go ahead and do this:

Fixed that for you wrote:
I have two PC's at home; one for guests, and my own. We play mc at both and when my friend tried to go on aprilon.net it didnt work, but it worked for me. Then I tried and it says, "you have more alt accounts than you can have," or anything like that. Is it possible to join in any way again?

This issue popped up before, here is the link: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2061

As that shows, you're probably gonna have to talk to Karl or LifeTimeBLOOD/vmp32k.

15 Posts

I cant join becouse it sats You have more alt accounts than the server allows! and i just have 1 account i think it is becouse my friends are playing at my old pc when they are here. so its like 3accounts that have been logged on on some pc'es at this network -.- so i cant play plz can any admin or owner or anything make it possible for me to join this is my favorite server...

15 Posts

Sry i have bad grammer :/.

361 Posts

How are you trying to log in from several locations if you only have one account?

15 Posts

I have logged on my minecart inn 2 locations. But the 2nd location is where my friend live and thats like 7mounths ago. And it worked fine after that, but it stopped working when my friend logged on minecraft on my old pc at my home...

15 Posts

Sry Minecraft*

361 Posts

Just a tip, you can use the edit button at the lower right corner of the post, next to the quote button.

So, let me get this straight: You logged in on YOUR minecraft account on both computers, and then your friend logged on to one using HIS account and you can't log in on YOUR account?

23 Mar 2011, 21:02
434 Posts

That doesn't make sense, I think the problem is that, it won't log him in because MCbans says he has alternative accounts. He thinks the problem might be cause he was logged in at 2 locations, but I don't think that's the case. If it's the alternative account situation, that should be fixed. Other than that, you can't be logged in at 2 locations. If your friend logs in on your account at his house, it is going to log you out on your computer. I've tried it before. I mean there is a way, but I forgot how to do it. (I think you have to be on different servers and log on at same time, I don't know) but other than that. You can't be signed on at 2 locations.
Hope that helps.

Also, your account, your responsibility, if he logs in and griefs. It's still your fault.

15 Posts

I have logged inn on my friends pc and mine but it worked fine. After that but when ANOTHER friend came to me and logged on my other pc it started stopping and it work now :D.

15 Posts

my friend now come to me and then he will logg on the other pc(not the one i use). If this happen when he logg on now i gonna say it ok?... :D thx for help.

15 Posts

eh lol didnt find where to post but when i try to join it says disconected advertising. wtf? -.- D: i really wanna join but cant...