New topic New reply  Page 2 of 2
 [ 30 posts ] 
Server Admin Server Admin
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Well it's okay if you don't wanna play BF3, but don't blame the tabs. ;)
07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

ManIAc wrote:

I own battlefield 2, badcompany 1 and 2 you do the math, and i'm not blaming the tabs i'm blaming the RAM use of having my browser open with my regular tabs, there is no reason i should be forced to install a plugin in to my browser just so that EA can be lazy fucks and not fix their server browser ;)

01 May 2011, 14:10
76 Posts

Cypherous wrote:
ManIAc wrote:

I own battlefield 2, badcompany 1 and 2 you do the math, and i'm not blaming the tabs i'm blaming the RAM use of having my browser open with my regular tabs, there is no reason i should be forced to install a plugin in to my browser just so that EA can be lazy fucks and not fix their server browser ;)

Agreed.
Also it's just embarrasing that there's so many people who's having trouble playing the game...
I love BF aswell, but come on it's ridiculous this Origin thing.
09 May 2010, 14:52
153 Posts

Just user Razor no-origin crack.
Browser plugin and game still working correctly. But joining game don't start that spyware - Origin.

20 Mar 2010, 20:58
467 Posts

I has joined the party (LifeTimeBLOOD). :3:
29 Sep 2010, 23:03
289 Posts

whereever my master is, i will be aswell!
14 Oct 2009, 16:26
1051 Posts

o.o

Also, Hai LTB :)
03 Aug 2009, 17:21
159 Posts

Late to the party but the "tabs" problem can be easily taken care of, since I'm in the same situation. Either use a different browser (myself I use chrome for small things and bf3), or just switch to an empty tab group that has only origin in it. The memory from the others won't be used while in that tab group and when you're done you can switch back.

The Battlelog UI works pretty alright in the browser and allows for pretty good stats tracking and whatnot as well.

29 Oct 2011, 22:15
103 Posts

I'm not buying Battlefield 3 until they fix the bugs and the user report system. I sure as hell don't want it to constantly fucking crash in the middle of my game (like the demo) and I sure as hell don't want to get randomly banned.
Hacker Hacker
467 Posts

The last patch (2-3 weeks ago) seems to have fixed the crashes I had when playing in vehicles on certain maps, your argument is invali- oh..
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Lol. At least it's just that server?
Hacker Hacker
467 Posts

ManIAc wrote:

Yes, its just a server ban but still annoying. Now I just avoid servers with !votekick, because there is always going to be "that one noob" going on a rage-spree and telling everyone to "kick the aimbotter". :|
01 May 2011, 14:10
76 Posts

LifeTimeBLOOD wrote:
ManIAc wrote:

Yes, its just a server ban but still annoying. Now I just avoid servers with !votekick, because there is always going to be "that one noob" going on a rage-spree and telling everyone to "kick the aimbotter". :|

I never even notice the chat, how do you even chat ingame lol...
01 Mar 2012, 22:41
2 Posts

Hello every one my name is ruby Sharma and i am from India...Please suggestion...
01 Apr 2012, 23:44
1 Posts

joined as Niskan91
New topic New reply  Page 2 of 2
 [ 30 posts ]