New topic New reply  Page 1 of 2
 [ 26 posts ] 
19 Jun 2011, 01:09
40 Posts

So guys, I'm quitting Minecraft because of this retarded Admin Flex My Rex. He's never online so he cannot see what's going on and ban people. Btw, fuck you man.

Haters 'gonna hate.

Oh, between, I don't give a damn fuck if you delete this thread / ban me from forum.

Edit : chinichi and HAPPYGOPUCKEY, you guys are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Never give up and help n00bies like you guys did with me :)
Server Admin Server Admin
11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

Elliott-opaulhus wrote:
So guys, I'm quitting Minecraft because of this retarded Admin Flex My Rex. He's never online so he cannot see what's going on and ban people. Btw, fuck you man.

Haters 'gonna hate.

Oh, between, I don't give a damn fuck if you delete this thread / ban me from forum.

Edit : chinichi and HAPPYGOPUCKEY, you guys are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Never give up and help n00bies like you guys did with me :)

Real mature. Grow up.

Everything you do on the server is logged, chat and block. We don't need to be online to see what you do, we just check the logs.
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Elliott-opaulhus wrote:
Haters 'gonna hate.

Which is basically what you're doing right now.
Minecraft Administrator Minecraft Administrator
07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

i thank you

However i do approve your ban. You broke Rule#4 (don't be a prick)
and i also looked up my chatlog, u litterally were a dick.

Goodbye

19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9471083/opaulhus.txt

Nuff said. You are a dumbshit. Nice try making me look like the one at fault though. This ban was the easiest, and most obvious ban I have ever done, I didn't even have to make a conscious decision. Getting banned was entirely your fault, I didn't make some kind of controversial decision either, you were just blatantly being a gigantic cockhead. And now you keep on saying there are some magical things going on at the server that apparently nobody knows of, but you - and then you're trying to use that made up reason to justify all the crap you pulled.

Retarded kid. Yeah, I'm mad.

08 Feb 2010, 14:48
545 Posts

If so many people are complaining about flex my rex then should you consider that he really is doing something wrong? I haven't seen anything I don't play minecraft but I'm just asking.. and now at least two people have quit because of him. That probably isn't good for aprilon?
Ps. I don't have anything against flex my rex because I DON'T know how he really acts but I just wanted to bring this up. So don't yell at me plz..

EDIT: ok just red flex my rex's link and yeah so it's not about him so u guys can just ignore this post. Ty:)
09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

I'm afraid I may be retarded too, if your definition of being a retarded admin is to ban players that break our rules. In fact, I think all of our admins is retarded judging from your statement.
Why would we keep a player playing on our server if he thinks all operators are retarded? :)

Also Suzuu, FlexMyRex banned this guy but it doesn't change the fact that anyone of us admins would've done it the Chatlog shows it all. He was banned with good reason.
1037 Posts

Suzuu wrote:
If so many people are complaining about flex my rex then should you consider that he really is doing something wrong? I haven't seen anything I don't play minecraft but I'm just asking.. and now at least two people have quit because of him. That probably isn't good for aprilon?
Ps. I don't have anything against flex my rex because I DON'T know how he really acts but I just wanted to bring this up. So don't yell at me plz..

EDIT: ok just red flex my rex's link and yeah so it's not about him so u guys can just ignore this post. Ty:)

Yeah, you really have no idea what you're talking about. Stop assuming bullshit and read the facts before you post. I make assholes quit, that's a good thing.

545 Posts

Yeah just edited so just forget that:D

Also.. is flex my rex aya or have I been dreaming again?
545 Posts

Flex My Rex wrote:

Yeah, you really have no idea what you're talking about. Stop assuming bullshit and read the facts before you post. I make assholes quit, that's a good thing.

Yeah I agree and I'm sorry u don't have to get mad at me
1037 Posts

Suzuu wrote:
Flex My Rex wrote:

I'm not mad at you, you just need to read up on things before publicly making assumptions.

545 Posts

Flex My Rex wrote:
Suzuu wrote:
Flex My Rex wrote:

I'm not mad at you, you just need to read up on things before publicly making assumptions.

Thank you. Your post didn't come yet and I haven't slept in two days so yeah. Just gonna shut up now and go to sleep:)
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Aya is just a giant cock, and he likes to flap it about. :v
And most people can't take that he's flapping it around so openly, so they think that he's out to make others feel bad, when they haven't realized, that he's right. :3

That's just how Aya shows his love!
11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

I agree with FlexMyRex, as usual.

He made the right decision. Sure, several people have complained about being banned by him, but thats just unfortunate that he tend's to ban people who like to kick up a fuss :P
Minecraft Administrator Minecraft Administrator
07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

[ 26 posts ]