Topic locked

Re: (PRE) Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

27 May 2011, 21:31

Also, sniper rifle should have a bayonet attachment.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayonet

27 May 2011, 23:34

ManIAc wrote:
LifeTimeBLOOD wrote:Fuck yeah.

Funny how this was EXACTLY what I thought of when I watched it first. :P
Typical "America beats all" gameplay. :D

Also a proof that this game will be crap:
People are already discussing what "perks" this game should and should not have..
Why not.. you know.. Try something new? Instead of the same customization system over and over..?

I agree with the trying something new part

30 May 2011, 13:16

Who cares about the graphics!?
IT'S A FIRST-PERSON SHOOTER GAME !

31 May 2011, 12:55

There have been numerous occasions where just first-person shooter sucks because of the graphics.

31 May 2011, 20:51

Mmm... dont remember many.. xD

Anyway, Duke Nukem Forever coming in 2 weeks.. FUCK OFF, COD MW3

31 May 2011, 20:57

Call Of Duty: Make New Maps And Sell This Game Third Time

31 May 2011, 21:30

nOOb! wrote:Mmm... dont remember many.. xD

Anyway, Duke Nukem Forever coming in 2 weeks.. FUCK OFF, COD MW3

QFT

01 Jun 2011, 10:52

Ahem..

02 Jun 2011, 03:31

I forget his name, but the owner of Activision's always been a shrewd businessman. I dropped the Call of Duty series just after MW2 lost its luster. That's when I realized it's all the same thing, the same concepts, gameplay styles, and strategies. The same game, with a ton of shit lag and cheater problems, and Activision won't do shit about it because they can still get money out of people. I'm sick of it

02 Jun 2011, 09:45

HAPPYGOPUCKEY wrote:I forget his name, but the owner of Activision's always been a shrewd businessman. I dropped the Call of Duty series just after MW2 lost its luster. That's when I realized it's all the same thing, the same concepts, gameplay styles, and strategies. The same game, with a ton of shit lag and cheater problems, and Activision won't do shit about it because they can still get money out of people. I'm sick of it

Bobby Kotick. And on several occasions he has actually said that he literally hates gamers, and how he knows that he's milking for money, he admits all of that and is proud of it.

Cancer of the industry.

02 Jun 2011, 11:08

HAPPYGOPUCKEY wrote:I forget his name, but the owner of Activision's always been a shrewd businessman. I dropped the Call of Duty series just after MW2 lost its luster. That's when I realized it's all the same thing, the same concepts, gameplay styles, and strategies. The same game, with a ton of shit lag and cheater problems, and Activision won't do shit about it because they can still get money out of people. I'm sick of it

I posted some links to press releases from that guy, on page 1. :) Take a look..
He's a fucking douchebag.

02 Jun 2011, 12:56

, "Kotick doesn't play his games, and it shows." However, gaming blog Kotaku reported that Kotick confessed to a passion for video games that "has never really gone away," and "rattle[d] off an impressive list of consoles he's owned in the past and games he loved."

passion for video games lmao, right.

02 Jun 2011, 13:22

If money = video games, yup

02 Jun 2011, 21:04

Xana wrote:, "Kotick doesn't play his games, and it shows." However, gaming blog Kotaku reported that Kotick confessed to a passion for video games that "has never really gone away," and "rattle[d] off an impressive list of consoles he's owned in the past and games he loved."

He likes to own them, because they are money worth. Not because he plays them.

04 Jun 2011, 02:19

ManIAc wrote:
Xana wrote:, "Kotick doesn't play his games, and it shows." However, gaming blog Kotaku reported that Kotick confessed to a passion for video games that "has never really gone away," and "rattle[d] off an impressive list of consoles he's owned in the past and games he loved."

He likes to own them, because they are money worth. Not because he plays them.

Very selfish -__-
the day he quits, isnt head anymore, etc will be a happy day
Topic locked