New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
29 Nov 2010, 17:30
89 Posts

Yes, I was one of these who decided to buy MNC during the tf2 promotion, of which they have just released yet another (I swear their just getting damn lazy now) but I had been looking at the game for a while now and when I bought it it surpassed all my expectations. Sure, there are some balance issues that need addressing (Supports being able to kill gunners with a single shotgun blast etc) but, at this time, I think it is more interesting and original than the lumbering war machine of team fortress. Anyone else think this, or am I just broken in the head?

09 Apr 2010, 16:02
930 Posts

Looks like a copypasta of TF2 if you ask me :v
I am still wondering whether I should buy it or not :silent:

CaRIOcas 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M7SavzqdSM
02 Oct 2009, 15:24
1585 Posts

It's awesome, everyone should buy it if you ask me! :v

Known as "Ocfos" since '01.
Server Admin Server Admin
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Well.. I just can't get over how much of a rip off it is.
Minecraft Administrator Minecraft Administrator
12 Jun 2010, 19:04
276 Posts

for me, its more like a mix of ut and tf2 :P

29 Nov 2010, 17:30
89 Posts

One of the main reasons I like it is because they haven't had time to screw it up yet. TF2 is getting more unoriginal every update, with each new item being either a promotional item or a quick "Damage increase, bullets make you die quicker...somehow" job. MNC, on the other hand, is fresh to me, with a different take on the combat. I'm taken to Gunner, and its always so satisfying to watch that Assassin to cloak past, smug to think they've got the rear grapple in the bag only to get rung out by a timely slam or a spin around and grapple. Its rare I ever feel so satisfied after a kill in TF2, apart from when you kill the mumbnut who's dominating half your team, or only being good due to the fact he bodyshots (Snipers have no standards anymore...)

[ 6 posts ]