New topic New reply  Page 1 of 4
 [ 57 posts ] 
Server Admin Server Admin
07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

I know we have a few LoL players but make yourselves known we can maybe get some arranged 5v5 going on :)

Its quite fun and both myself and casey have clawed our way to level 17, i mainly use Tristana, yes call me a noob but i like her ^_^

Signup Here

That is a refer link before you whine but feel free to strip away the referral if you wish :P

19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

HoN -> LoL

03 Jan 2010, 10:57
90 Posts

Hurray for LoL! I bought Twisted Fate btw, and got Tristana :D

You guys should have listened to me a looong time ago btw;-) check: http://www.aprilon.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8&start=30

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

What's that thing you bought? And what do you mean by "getting" tristana?
Loved Ex-Admin ♥ Loved Ex-Admin ♥
08 Jan 2010, 13:23
504 Posts

ManIAc wrote:

"getting" = buying

I've played a lot of LoL and i stopped, it really got frustrating some times, the rounds are a bit too long, you must NOT quit during one, and 1 noob in the game can make huge difference, that's pretty big deal (specially in 3v3), also i quit because i lack the knowledge for RTS'ish type of games, or rather i always do the wrong thing.

I like my Image more :v

1890 Posts

You didn't answer my question though. xD At least I'm still puzzled as to what he meant. :P
504 Posts

ManIAc wrote:
You didn't answer my question though. xD At least I'm still puzzled as to what he meant. :P

Well, both tristana and twisted fate and playable characters :D

Like pyro and heavy in tf2

90 Posts

Multilogic wrote:
ManIAc wrote:

"getting" = buying

I've played a lot of LoL and i stopped, it really got frustrating some times, the rounds are a bit too long, you must NOT quit during one, and 1 noob in the game can make huge difference, that's pretty big deal (specially in 3v3), also i quit because i lack the knowledge for RTS'ish type of games, or rather i always do the wrong thing.

I like my Image more :v

Yeah, there are downsides to LoL. I only play 5v5 and rounds generally don't take more than 45 minutes, 60 max. And to evade the noob problem: Cyph, Cartman and a friend of mine somtimes play arranged team, so you know that there aren't any noobs on your team :D

ManIAc wrote:

What i did was "buying" 2 new champions, the character you control in the game. Each champion has different abilities and therefore has to be played differently. Tristana is a champion. They can be unlocked by playing games which give you Influence Points which serve as a payment method.

1890 Posts

Thanks for the response. :)
And I guess these points can be purchased for real money aswel?
504 Posts

ManIAc wrote:
Thanks for the response. :)
And I guess these points can be purchased for real money aswel?

What game doesn't have micro transactions today ? :cry:

1890 Posts

Yeah, that's what I thought. God damn micro-transactions.

The only reason they do it, is because people can't keep track of how many money they have spent. :P Before they know it, they could have bought another copy of the same game for that money.

But I don't care as long as you don't have to do it to play the game.
09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

I don't blame Valve for adding those transactions, it was a smart move. It's all business :)
07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Thats Tristana my main champion ^_^

Although i use the free skin they were giving away so she has pink hair :P

90 Posts

I just read this on the LoL website:

Additionally, we're exploring new ways in which we can enforce the code by improving our response time to your reports. In addition to our in game reporting system, we here at Riot games are currently laying the groundwork for some new innovations to our LeaverBuster technology. This will begin with tools that will automatically identify leavers and drop the ban hammer on those who habitually spoil games. From there, we have many other ideas to systematically identify summoners that have a negative impact on your gaming experience.

So maybe there will be fewer leavers in the future :D

12 Jun 2010, 19:04
276 Posts

vote for the champion "gorge" xD

[ 57 posts ]