New topic New reply  Page 3 of 5
 [ 75 posts ] 
Server Admin Server Admin
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

PyroDude wrote:
Conor wrote:
Playing on the PC sure beats paying 40 quid a year for Xbox Live.. and pardon me if I'm not correct, but aren't FPS games made for the PC, then ported to consoles?

Well at first I have to say that you can buy a PS3 which has no monthly fee, but yeah you are right FPS games were made for PC first then ported to consoles. Mainly because no console around the time of the first FPS games were powerful enough to run them.

I remember having a couple of FPS games for my PS1. :P Also all the FPS games like Goldeneye and Perfect Dark for my N64. :D
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

stop derailing the thread :@

14 Oct 2009, 16:26
1051 Posts

Okay. I might actually buy Black Ops, following your reviews.
23 Mar 2010, 15:04
7 Posts

Conor wrote:
Okay. I might actually buy Black Ops, following your reviews.

I don't know if I specified but if you dont like "Call of Duty" in the first place this is just going to be another one, then again its going to be the best one.

I still recommend you watch some of the footage and previews to see if you are interested, however everything i've said is true so if that is enough you can just count on that.

Keep in mind that im really exited over this gameso i might have expressed my amazement over this game and made everything sound good. I'm not saying it's bad I'm just saying i like it alot.

23 Mar 2010, 15:04
7 Posts

Only one day left guys! who's getting it on launch day? Me personally I'm getting it somewhere around the 19th

09 Apr 2010, 16:02
930 Posts

Something went out of the shipping system here. Everyone in the Oslo area in Norway that pre-ordered Black Ops got it 3 days ago. Great game really :3:

CaRIOcas 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M7SavzqdSM
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

I'm probably going to pirate it first, finish the SP, then read people's experiences on the multiplayer, read reviews, and then MAYBE buy it.

1890 Posts

Aya wrote:
I'm probably going to pirate it first, finish the SP, then read people's experiences on the multiplayer, read reviews, and then MAYBE buy it.

QFT!
Sound exactly like what my plans were. Except that I would write on my list of Christmas wishes, and hope I get it. If I don't, I'll have to think about it.
Hacker Hacker
20 Mar 2010, 20:58
467 Posts

Theres a few scenes of Black ops at the end of this nvidia tech demo showcase

I don't get what all the buzz is about though, its another modern warfare, so?
1890 Posts

LifeTimeBLOOD wrote:
Theres a few scenes of Black ops at the end of this nvidia tech demo showcase

I don't get what all the buzz is about though, its another modern warfare, so?

Basicly, yeah. New multiplayer things and such.
I liked the Alien-thing better. :P
1890 Posts

Meh, three of my close friends bought the game, and spoke very nicely about it, (We share game-tastes in 9/10 cases, so I trust their judgement), so I have bought it. :P I'm currently at my GF's place, so I'm gonna game it tomorrow after school, ;)
Gonna complete SP first though, before I venture into the depths of MP.
Hacker Hacker
20 Mar 2010, 20:58
467 Posts

To those who bought it, this might be interesting:
Quote:
Activision is giving away codes to download Call of Duty: Black Ops Avatar clothes for free – but only for female characters.
Inputting the code GYVF8-PF7RY-28D7V-VGWV8-CFGRM gets you the SR 71 Flight Suit. Smashing in R76BQ-CR3MF-G2TTF-9G36R-BQWJD turns up the Woods Outfit

(Source)
1890 Posts

We should get together a kills some zombies. :3
07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Oh look another call of doody game, not gonna buy it not gonna pirate it i have much more fun FPS games to play :)

11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

I finished the singleplayer last night, it was great. :~D