New topic New reply  Page 2 of 5
 [ 75 posts ] 
VIP VIP
09 Apr 2010, 16:02
930 Posts

Except for the OP knife and the failure spawning system, those games are kinda good

CaRIOcas 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M7SavzqdSM
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

1337Wince wrote:
Except for the OP knife and the failure spawning system, those games are kinda good

why don't you tell us why the spawning system is a failure

09 Apr 2010, 16:02
930 Posts

Because sometimes when I spawn in less than a second after I have spawned someone sends a noobtube over the hills, and I die. And sometimes I just spawn right in front of an emeny, and the most annoying thing is frikken chopper gunners/ac130s :(

CaRIOcas 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M7SavzqdSM
Server Admin Server Admin
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

1337Wince wrote:
Because sometimes when I spawn in less than a second after I have spawned someone sends a noobtube over the hills, and I die. And sometimes I just spawn right in front of an emeny, and the most annoying thing is frikken chopper gunners/ac130s :(

Chopper gunner and AC130 isn't really that awesome. Problem lies in that no one on the freaking team uses rocket launchers to shoot them down, because they want kills more than anything.
Loved Ex-Admin ♥ Loved Ex-Admin ♥
08 Jan 2010, 13:23
504 Posts

ManIAc wrote:
1337Wince wrote:

Chopper gunner and AC130 isn't really that awesome. Problem lies in that no one on the freaking team uses rocket launchers to shoot them down, because they want kills more than anything.

Moar kill pl0xes

Spoiler: Show

20 Mar 2010, 20:58
467 Posts

Developer i play dota ok
1994 Posts

Multilogic wrote:
ManIAc wrote:
1337Wince wrote:

Moar kill pl0xes

Spoiler: Show

you died too many times

1890 Posts

It was deathmatch, and it was only 30-3. Pfft. :P My record it 72 - 2 in Mercenary Team deathmatch. :P
Developer i play dota ok
1994 Posts

ManIAc wrote:
It was deathmatch, and it was only 30-3. Pfft. :P My record it 72 - 2 in Mercenary Team deathmatch. :P

that is two deaths too many

1994 Posts

Aya wrote:
utter shite.

you are not british

23 Mar 2010, 15:04
7 Posts

I know you are either thinking, 1:"who the fuck is this guy?" 2:"what the fuck is he active on forums?" or 3:"hahah, wtf is a mw2 fag doing in a black ops thread, that piece of shit"

No matter what you think i'm here to say I'm looking forward to "Black Ops" because i've seen the trailers, leaked footage and the latest news. I've followed this game since August. I care about this franchise, and "MW2" gave it a bad rep. If you are a guy who played "CoD4" or "WaW" or even "CoD2" this game is gonna blow your mind, this is not going to be comparable to MW2 (except the engine)

In my opinion all CoDs are good games in themselves, but the people that played it made it bad. However im not saying "MW2" was awesome because the game helped douchebags alot (One man army, Painkiller, Akimbo SMGs etc). So it wasn't all the communitys fault.

Believe me when i say all of these flaws will be corrected in "Black Ops" so don't say you are not going to buy it because "MW2" sucked (unless you just hate "Call of Duty")

1890 Posts

PyroDude wrote:
If you are a guy who played "CoD4" or "WaW" or even "CoD2" this game is gonna blow your mind, this is not going to be comparable to MW2 (except the engine)

How do you know? Have you played it? ;)
Nothing can be said before it's released. Trailers and videos are so different from the actual game will be like.

I played CoD2 and 4 vigorously, and loved it to bits, hate WaW though, but I have my doubts. :P
But not like I'm not gonna give it a chance.
Server Admin Server Admin
14 Oct 2009, 16:26
1052 Posts

Playing on the PC sure beats paying 40 quid a year for Xbox Live.. and pardon me if I'm not correct, but aren't FPS games made for the PC, then ported to consoles?
7 Posts

ManIAc wrote:
PyroDude wrote:
If you are a guy who played "CoD4" or "WaW" or even "CoD2" this game is gonna blow your mind, this is not going to be comparable to MW2 (except the engine)

How do you know? Have you played it? ;)
Nothing can be said before it's released. Trailers and videos are so different from the actual game will be like.

well I did say I saw leaked footage. what I didn't meantion is that i saw gameplay footage and i heard big machinima directors say their opinion (whom all are season "MW2" players).

I think i have a pretty good idea of what the game is gonna play like, However I have not played it (like you said) so I can't be sure.

7 Posts

Conor wrote:
Playing on the PC sure beats paying 40 quid a year for Xbox Live.. and pardon me if I'm not correct, but aren't FPS games made for the PC, then ported to consoles?

Well at first I have to say that you can buy a PS3 which has no monthly fee, but yeah you are right FPS games were made for PC first then ported to consoles. Mainly because no console around the time of the first FPS games were powerful enough to run them.