New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
13 Feb 2012, 16:13
2 Posts

We have a lot of factions. Now we need the factions plugin!
/pwarp theamazing
/pwarp castile
/pwarp etc
29 Sep 2010, 23:03
289 Posts

no we dont
Server Admin Server Admin
07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

Uh, I'm not trying to put down your idea here, but you're not giving the best examples...
yoavsnake wrote:
/pwarp theamazing
/pwarp castile
/pwarp etc

Those are all private warps, hence the 'p' in front of warp. How is it a faction if nobody else is using it? :p

Besides, my question is what exactly is the point of having factions even if we did have actual "factions"? What does the plugin do that's so special?

13 Feb 2012, 16:13
2 Posts

HAPPYGOPUCKEY wrote:
Uh, I'm not trying to put down your idea here, but you're not giving the best examples...
yoavsnake wrote:
/pwarp theamazing
/pwarp castile
/pwarp etc

Those are all private warps, hence the 'p' in front of warp. How is it a faction if nobody else is using it? :p

Besides, my question is what exactly is the point of having factions even if we did have actual "factions"? What does the plugin do that's so special?

You can share private warps.
07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

Lol, I know that, I made the pwarp plugin :3 I just wanted to make a point saying nobody else here knows what places you're talking about.

But again, more importantly, what's the point of having the plugin though?

12 Jun 2011, 14:15
102 Posts

Btw, did you mean /pwarp castle and not /pwarp castile? If you did make a spelling mistake, i feel honoured as i made the castle :3

And containing universe boot-up sequence...
Do not alter at ANY circumstances....
If you have any problems, please shut the universe down and restart....

Microsoft (Gods Division)

WHERE IS MY FUCKING COOKIE?!?!
07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

HAPPYGOPUCKEY wrote:
Lol, I know that, I made the pwarp plugin :3 I just wanted to make a point saying nobody else here knows what places you're talking about.

But again, more importantly, what's the point of having the plugin though?

There most likely isn't one, also based along on his title for this thread i would say no without even looking at the plugin as it makes him seem immature and i wouldn't ever trust server/plugin choices to someone immature ;)

17 Jul 2012, 00:20
9 Posts

Factions are (typically) for griefing and raiding each other, so they wouldn't work here.

:patriot:
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ]