New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 
20 Oct 2011, 11:59
1 Posts

So, i may not have been on Aprilon for long, but i found some stuff that >I< think it needs :)

CFBanner - AntiHack Plugin

Ore Obfuscator - Best Anti-Xray plugin i know since it doesnt try to remove the ores, but makes lots of stones into random valuable ores if X-Ray is used (The block itself is still stone e.g. though)

Deletion of some warps - 9 PAGES of warps !? seriously ? i suggest you go to some of them to see if they're still used :/

TOTAL WORLD RESTART - I know you wont even think about doing this, cos you wont, but i think you should remake the whole server. Everything is ravaged, grief, stolen stuff everywhere. Chaos.

EnderFix - Fixes endermen in SMP :D
Server Admin Server Admin
07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

homeworlder wrote:
So, i may not have been on Aprilon for long, but i found some stuff that >I< think it needs :)

CFBanner - AntiHack Plugin

Ore Obfuscator - Best Anti-Xray plugin i know since it doesnt try to remove the ores, but makes lots of stones into random valuable ores if X-Ray is used (The block itself is still stone e.g. though)

Deletion of some warps - 9 PAGES of warps !? seriously ? i suggest you go to some of them to see if they're still used :/

TOTAL WORLD RESTART - I know you wont even think about doing this, cos you wont, but i think you should remake the whole server. Everything is ravaged, grief, stolen stuff everywhere. Chaos.

EnderFix - Fixes endermen in SMP :D

We have anti hack stuff already, not sure what x-ray stuff we have other than the ability to read the chat and ban anyone who slips up :P

We like our warps :(

And lol ofc not a world restart :P

11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

homeworlder wrote:

Our world is over a year old. A lot of lolz will be lost.
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

Jamza wrote:
homeworlder wrote:

Our world is over a year old. A lot of lolz will be lost.

Thumbs up for homeworlder's suggestion (I'd say yes), but it's up to BLUDDI :D

23 Mar 2011, 21:02
434 Posts

I wouldn't want a world restart, just saying. After all the hard work everyone's created...nuh-uh =/

08 Oct 2011, 18:11
38 Posts

No way i want a restart. I made a huge mansion that took like 3 days (in real life) and i dont want it gone. Besides, sometimes i like looking around at all the old stuff like near old spawn and stuff.

07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

*Bump*

I wouldn't be that against a world restart, as long as we work out some way to keep some of our stuff and towns. Everything is kind of discombobulated about, and with all the new features of the update people have to travel to the ends of the universe to find them.

01 May 2011, 14:10
76 Posts

It's fairly easy to download parts of a map if you need to, say you want to keep some of your stuff if the world gets restardet or something like that.
Said parts could then be imported into the new world, newspawn and stuff like that I guess? - or you could import them into your own SP world.

Also the "ore-obfuscator" is a bad idea, it'll just screw up the map.
Developer i play dota ok
1994 Posts

Structures etc can be copied/generated a schema for should the world be restarted.

01 May 2011, 14:10
76 Posts

Karl wrote:
Structures etc can be copied/generated a schema for should the world be restarted.

Yeah but I mean, there's a plugin that let's you download "what you see".
Like you warp to the spawn, turn on the plugin and let it start download the chunks you recieve from the server.
Afterwards you'll be able to play the world in singleplayer, where you can then use WE to export it to another world or whatever...
Pretty smart since AD staff won't have to do everything :)
Developer i play dota ok
1994 Posts

freakdk wrote:
Karl wrote:

Yeah but I mean, there's a plugin that let's you download "what you see".
Like you warp to the spawn, turn on the plugin and let it start download the chunks you recieve from the server.
Afterwards you'll be able to play the world in singleplayer, where you can then use WE to export it to another world or whatever...
Pretty smart since AD staff won't have to do everything :)

Good point.