New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 15 posts ] 
08 Oct 2011, 18:11
38 Posts

Hey This is Blazerboy123. I just had some plugins that i think would be good on the minecraft server.The first one is essentials. Now i saw that the server has command book, which has some commands from essentials but essentials itself is WAY better. First, it has god and other normal commands and that stuff. Also, it has a /tpa <playername>. That is quite good if you want to get to a friend through a accept or deny request. 2nd Essentials has its own currency system and i think players would like that because they could buy from shops instead of trading with players.There is a ton of other stuff but i dont have time to list it all. Here Is The Link --

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/gen-se ... 317.15312/

The second plugin is mobarena. i think players would like this becuase they could own mobs at day or night and earn prizes. You can have multiple arenas and you can configure the prizes.Link--

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fun-mo ... 240.19144/

the 3rd plugin is mobdisguise. This one i could live with out but it is really fun. players cn transform themselves into ANY mob (that you allow in the config) with just /md <ex. pig> and then POOF the person looks like a pig. You can trick your friends and it is just really cool.Link--

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fun-rp ... 317.28750/

Thank you for your time reading this, I hope these plugins will be able to be in the server.

07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

Now the Essentials plugin is one thing, but the other two seem arbitrary and pointless. Just my humble opinion

38 Posts

HAPPYGOPUCKEY wrote:
Now the Essentials plugin is one thing, but the other two seem arbitrary and pointless. Just my humble opinion

Definantly the essentials should be in the server, and i guess the other 2 dont have to be there, there just sorta fun.

07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

TBH having a currency plugin would destroy the current trade system so imo not required and we are already looking in to a /tpa type of plugin

As for the other 2, lololololol no >.>

29 Sep 2010, 23:03
289 Posts

i dont like the idea of currency, players should trade "i want this and you want that" in minecraft
38 Posts

Patchouli wrote:
i dont like the idea of currency, players should trade "i want this and you want that" in minecraft
Well you dont have to exactly use the currency part, its used with signs, so you could just make sure that the admins and ppl dont make the signs.

11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

Yeah, I'm for sticking with a barter based economy in minecraft rather than a currency based one. Otherwise you will end up with a capatalistic nightmare where debt and government bonds are the currency, and not backed up by any asset more than a bankers perception of value and how much they are willing to pay for it, and we already have one of them :P

Also a side not, if we are sticking with trades, I think we should establish a World Trade Centre. Who is with me?
Minecraft Administrator Minecraft Administrator
07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

i agree with patchy, cyph and jamza

but i think we could use mobdisguise to spy on potential griefers
and ofc for shits and giggles

38 Posts

chinichi wrote:

Yes that would be a good use. Actually you can set it to when you get killed by something what that mob ussually drops will be what you drop when you die so it will be good as like a zombie pigmen spying on a guy in the nether.

23 Mar 2011, 21:02
434 Posts

chinichi wrote:

Agreed, admins/mods should only have access to it though if that were the case. other than that the plugin is useless.

05 Oct 2011, 23:19
16 Posts

I like the first plugin but the money trading wouldn't be so great idea. I mean where would you get the money from? All the trade would get way more expensive then it is now.
About the other 2 they seem to be good, but like some people said before only admins should have access to them.

38 Posts

Gucio wrote:
I like the first plugin but the money trading wouldn't be so great idea. I mean where would you get the money from? All the trade would get way more expensive then it is now.
About the other 2 they seem to be good, but like some people said before only admins should have access to them.
guys i dont think you got what i meant by a currency system. You can go around and do anything, then sell all your crap with /sell hand and you can set the amount of money each thing is worth. then you can go to shops(that an owner or admin has made), and buy or sell things with signs and no one gets the money from buying things.

840 Posts

blazerboy123 wrote:
Gucio wrote:
guys i dont think you got what i meant by a currency system. You can go around and do anything, then sell all your crap with /sell hand and you can set the amount of money each thing is worth. then you can go to shops(that an owner or admin has made), and buy or sell things with signs and no one gets the money from buying things.

The point of trading is that both players get what they want, this isn't a single player game, blazer the answer is no its not coming, this is the end of this discussion this is a multiplayer game and as pointed out nobody really wants it apart from you so take the hint :)

38 Posts

Cypherous wrote:
blazerboy123 wrote:
Gucio wrote:

The point of trading is that both players get what they want, this isn't a single player game, blazer the answer is no its not coming, this is the end of this discussion this is a multiplayer game and as pointed out nobody really wants it apart from you so take the hint :)
:( might need to find another server.

840 Posts

blazerboy123 wrote:
Cypherous wrote:
blazerboy123 wrote:
Gucio wrote:

:( might need to find another server.

Shame to lose you but its not a plugin we have need of, enjoy whatever server you find to meet your requirements :)