New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
12 Jun 2009, 08:49
12 Posts

well, sorry for reporting bad guys, but i just want to get rid of the minges, spammers off,course..

Ray87878 first spawned a soccer ball and put anti no clip on it and then kill people, then we argue each other telling him to stop, and even scarying him that i'll report him he just said "what will happen? are u gonna cry?" after he spawned too many roads from phx and applied different material, and causes lags. he also tried put anti no clip each again, and also trails with long one, when i got to the server, first thing i saw is dying people. so i was very mad, and i just want to enforce the rules but they wont even listen, i want admin to be in the server, i want a peaace in the server, i know its gonna be less player when u ban, but just cant stay over the minges, theres a lot of minges too not just ray, like Jacob, killer, samserafinski who's spamming when i got to the server..

Ray87878's Spam

samserafinski's stuff at the spawn

03 Jun 2009, 13:32
18 Posts

I'm no expert, but I'm fairly sure we can't ban someone until we have their Steam ID, the long set of numbers unique to each player's account.
11 Jun 2009, 15:33
186 Posts

MatNicholls wrote:
I'm no expert, but I'm fairly sure we can't ban someone until we have their Steam ID, the long set of numbers unique to each player's account.

From http://www.facemeta.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=74
Karl wrote:
Unfortunately I can't do anything about it if I don't have his Steam ID.

12 Jun 2009, 08:49
12 Posts

well, i knew it should just be a kick if theres admin? whats the policies?

Spam-?
Building at the Spawn-?