New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
31 Aug 2009, 02:17
22 Posts

Name:.:a:. Play3r | aka | [KG (Dasneavekg) Mr.fig19][AD] also on forums |aka| Billy mays
Game:Gmod
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:22085178
Time you were banned:Saturday 11/7/2009 7:45 pm EST
Explanation of why you think you were wrongly banned: I was building and i asked dave love zoey or something, a admin, if i could build this thing he said yes so i go start building and this guy comes up to a part of it and says theres a nazi sign, im supposing its a swatstika, so when i go look theres nothing there but they see it and the admin didnt give me a warning or anything. Then i was banned.
:confused:
Loved Ex-Admin ♥ Loved Ex-Admin ♥
07 Jun 2009, 20:59
140 Posts

Have someone been a little quick with the:

26 Oct 2009, 15:01
15 Posts

[quote="Commander"]Have someone been a little quick with the:

Nope i was there and i did see the nazi Thinge.
16 Aug 2009, 23:54
965 Posts

I do not allow racist insignia on the server, I'll unban but if it happens again it won't be reversed.

What's the point of getting gmod if you have no creativity?

Dave [AD] killed Karlicious using prop_physics

|SLA|ƿƐȚȝɌ ΡլϓЅ<33: if i was admin i will set prop limit 800
Maximus: me 2
Loved Ex-Admin ♥ Loved Ex-Admin ♥
07 Jun 2009, 20:59
140 Posts

KG/billy mays wrote:
Name:.:a:. Play3r | aka | [KG (Dasneavekg) Mr.fig19][AD] also on forums |aka| Billy mays
Game:Gmod
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:22085178
Time you were banned:Saturday 11/7/2009 7:45 pm EST
Explanation of why you think you were wrongly banned: I was building and i asked dave love zoey or something, a admin, if i could build this thing he said yes so i go start building and this guy comes up to a part of it and says theres a nazi sign, im supposing its a swatstika, so when i go look theres nothing there but they see it and the admin didnt give me a warning or anything. Then i was banned.
:confused:

The swastika was used as an official emblem of the Nazi Party, a use sometimes continued by modern Neo-Nazis.