Topic locked

Unban me

14 Aug 2012, 19:46

Name: adde96lind
Game/Server:minecraft
Steam ID/Minecraft name: adde96lind
I was banned for: i lett my friend play and he pllerently took some diamondblocks from a city.
Let me back in because: me and one of my friends are bilding some amazing things and because you will get the diamonds back. it was a bigg mistake and it never going to happend agen.

PS: i am not so good in english som ask if you dont understand somthing and i will anser it

Re: Unban me

15 Aug 2012, 05:33

You let your friend play and he griefed? That's a new one.

Anyhow, if this is your first offence, you deserve a second chance in my opinion.

15 Aug 2012, 08:11

thenks

15 Aug 2012, 08:13

An Appeal

15 Aug 2012, 08:56

what??

16 Aug 2012, 16:07

Psst.. Might wanna click his text...

28 Aug 2012, 16:12

Name: Wazzah39
Steam ID/Minecraft name: Wazzah39
I was banned for: I took some ores which were placed around a house. I did'nt see the private signs. It was not meant as griefing and if I wanted too I could've already done that, but I won't.

28 Aug 2012, 16:12

Name: Wazzah39
I was banned for: I took some ores which were placed around a house. I did'nt see the private signs. It was not meant as griefing and if I wanted too I could've already done that, but I won't.

28 Aug 2012, 16:24

Tjap wrote:Name: Wazzah39

revoked by:

LT^Patchouli on 12:25:21 27/08/12 CET:
stole some ore blocks
http://i.imgur.com/BComD.png

Blacklisted by: Ultimate100

Very minor grief.
Accepted.
please reapply

sidenote: next time create a new topic ... the button isn't hard to miss.
Topic locked