New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
17 Jul 2012, 00:20
9 Posts

Name: Won't say.
Game: Infini-- I mean, Minecraft
IGN: Roadsguy
Time of Ban: No clue, really, but it was a few months ago.
Reason/Why I Should be Unbanned:

I have been revoked and blacklisted a few months ago, and would like building rights again.

What I did was stupid. This is one of the first servers I've joined, and was a pretty big noob when it came to multiplayer. I thought I could lead a "double-life" by building my own castle (and looming statue) while also looting unprotected chests and diamond/iron/gold blocks. I didn't know what I could and couldn't get away with, or how fast and seriously I could get in trouble.

So if I could get building rights back, I will not grief again. I completely understand if you won't let me back in, but I'm posting this anyway.

(Edited with proper format. ;))

:patriot:
Server Admin Server Admin
09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

I like your appeal and you seem reasonable despite what you've done; so I don't mind letting you in again, but I've been verbally murdered for reapproving people lately so I'm going to let the other admins decide. :)
9 Posts

Thanks for that at least. I certainly hope I get reapproved. This server is awesome and I'd hate to be permabanned from it (which I already am but whatever :P).

EDIT: Next time I'll also ask for permission before I put a rail line up the "main street."

Server Admin Server Admin
18 May 2011, 03:53
43 Posts

Roadsguy wrote:
Next time I'll also ask for permission before I put a rail line up the "main street."

Yeah.. that's pretty important :?

I respect your appeal and somewhat agree with ultimate, but I find that many of the actions you carried out are inexcusable.
I mean, there are signs right at the edge of spawn asking players to build beyond the border, yet you still begin the railway within the spawn border and continue it down the main road. Common sense should tell you that this along with stealing over 100 valuable ore blocks (http://i.imgur.com/ay8jo.png) is not allowed, and if it doesn't, the rules you read when you joined do.

I'm a strong believer of second chances, but I believe your actions were too strong to be easily forgiven. To be honest, I don't really see why you should be re-approved...

9 Posts

You're right, I shouldn't do that. As I said, I fully understand if you don't re-approve me. However, I did (and do, if you approve) have full intentions of staying on this server and helping out. The griefing was an on-the-side thing done due to noobishness and ignorance of how well things were monitored. But even if it wasn't monitored, I shouldn't have done it at all. I have since learned.

I don't even know why I built the rail line at all. Though not a real excuse, I was tired when I did that, and didn't really think it through. I'd probably have changed it that morning.

Whether or not I'm reapproved, as I said, I understand your decision, since what I did was really bad.

Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

I've given you another chance. Re-apply and make sure to read the rules at http://mca.aprilon.net

9 Posts

Thank you! I assure you it will never happen again, and if anything looks disagreeable, just PM me here and tell me to stop, since I won't knowingly and intentionally break the rules again.

EDIT: I've reapplied. Also, I now have stacks and stacks of rails and nothing to do with them ATM. Is there any good way to submit stuff for others (or is that what EoS is for)?

New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ]