Topic locked

Unban appeal.

30 Jun 2012, 23:18

Name:Folcheart
Game:Minecraft
Steam ID or Minecraft name:Folcheart
Time you were banned:jul.30'th?
Reason why you were banned: Stealing several diamond and iron blocks from ''Flappah''
Explanation of why you think you were wrongly banned:When i took the diamonds/iron i had no intention of using them until i had gotten a hold of Flappah. I should have contacted him on steam but it slipped my minds since i put them straight into storage. This was a terrible mistake on my part, i should have asked BEFORE i started borrowing stuff from him. This is not a mistake i plan on repeating. That is why i ask to be appealed, not because im innocent, but because my intentions were all good. This is evindent in that i have not used any of the materials.

Folcheart.

Re: Unban appeal.

01 Jul 2012, 01:31

I can imagine the Steam chat now:

Folcheart: Hey, Flappah
Folcheart: I stole some of your diamonds
Folcheart: Mind if I keep them?

01 Jul 2012, 15:21

Spoiler: Show

You borrow the blocks by destroying them??

02 Jul 2012, 08:43

He has full building rights in awesometown (since he built half of the new stuff).

It's practicly not griefing, he can do anything aslong as he reverts it if i dont approve it. Note that he is a Co-owner of Awesometown.

Greetings,
Penguin.

10 Jul 2012, 18:04

It has been quite a few days since we sorted this out, flappah proved that this was just a misunderstanding and everything will be fine. but, why am i still revoked?. i cant re-apply either, it hasent picked ut that i was revoked. i really want to play, so if any admin could help me out here that would be most appriciated.

Folcheart.

10 Jul 2012, 18:08

It seems to me that your stance is legitimate. I'll reapprove.

By the way, you're not supposed to be able to reapply :P

Quick edit, you should have already been reapproved, must be some glitch. I'll try to manually override it, then you should be good to go.
Topic locked