New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
04 Jun 2012, 19:29
8 Posts

Name:Folcheart
Game:Minecraft
Steam ID or Minecraft name:Folcheart
Time you were banned:jul.30'th?
Reason why you were banned: Stealing several diamond and iron blocks from ''Flappah''
Explanation of why you think you were wrongly banned:When i took the diamonds/iron i had no intention of using them until i had gotten a hold of Flappah. I should have contacted him on steam but it slipped my minds since i put them straight into storage. This was a terrible mistake on my part, i should have asked BEFORE i started borrowing stuff from him. This is not a mistake i plan on repeating. That is why i ask to be appealed, not because im innocent, but because my intentions were all good. This is evindent in that i have not used any of the materials.

Folcheart.

11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

I can imagine the Steam chat now:

Folcheart: Hey, Flappah
Folcheart: I stole some of your diamonds
Folcheart: Mind if I keep them?
Server Admin Server Admin
09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

Spoiler: Show

You borrow the blocks by destroying them??
VIP VIP
06 Dec 2009, 21:26
109 Posts

He has full building rights in awesometown (since he built half of the new stuff).

It's practicly not griefing, he can do anything aslong as he reverts it if i dont approve it. Note that he is a Co-owner of Awesometown.

Greetings,
Penguin.

04 Jun 2012, 19:29
8 Posts

It has been quite a few days since we sorted this out, flappah proved that this was just a misunderstanding and everything will be fine. but, why am i still revoked?. i cant re-apply either, it hasent picked ut that i was revoked. i really want to play, so if any admin could help me out here that would be most appriciated.

Folcheart.

07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

It seems to me that your stance is legitimate. I'll reapprove.

By the way, you're not supposed to be able to reapply :P

Quick edit, you should have already been reapproved, must be some glitch. I'll try to manually override it, then you should be good to go.