Time you were banned: No clue
Reason why you were banned: No clue
Explanation of why you think you were wrongly banned:
Server Admin Server Admin
07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

Revoked by me, lastnight.
Broke rule number 4.

After I've seen you harrassing people over chat and starting arguments numerous times in the past, I decided I'd let you go. However, after being reported by several players at the same time of how you would harass them, I really had no choice but to revoke you for the sake of the community.

One player reported you for pushing him out of his way with water while he was mining. You've killed many people by mining blocks underneath them. Another player reported that you tried to team up with him using insta-kill potions to kill people in PvP...

it's a matter of the circumstances adding up.

13 Jun 2012, 15:46
4 Posts

I've mined blocks under 1 person masta_beta. And the water thing was a joke death was all cool about until we fought in pvp. In pvp everyone i have fought has used potion so its basically the same im just more lucky at hitting them. Also not to mention dark the one that "i teamed up with to instant kill people with potions" which is the same person who was doing this to people if they were entering the arena and put up a competion for a diamond block then harming II them.
18 May 2012, 01:15
21 Posts

most people don't use potions only you and dark...
4 Posts

Everyone uses potions like str, speed etc etc. You use fire resist and sit in lava so i don't see why your talking. I'm not gonna argue over fourms about this.
361 Posts

Knock off the arguing, both of you, that's partially why you're both revoked in the first place.

I will fetch the proof, Oldstone2.

18 May 2012, 01:15
21 Posts

sorry happy,

no one uses HARMING potions though.

WOOOOO
4 Posts

Did you recieve any of the proof yet happy? If not ill just wait :).
361 Posts

You know, Oldstone, to be fair, this revoke wasn't on proper grounds. I kinda revoked you out of rage, and for that I apologize.

But you have been breaking rules all over the place. This is your final warning. If I see it again, you're out.

Code:
Jun 12 20:37:17 <APN^MC^Miwa>   <DarkBetrayerX> On behalf of the community
Jun 12 20:37:29 <APN^MC^Miwa>   <DarkBetrayerX> He does plan with me to snag ppls stuff in pvp
Jun 12 20:37:36 <APN^MC^Miwa>   <DarkBetrayerX> By double teaming with potions
Jun 12 20:37:42 <APN^MC^Miwa>   <DarkBetrayerX> As it is an instant kill

Jun 12 20:44:38 <APN^MC^Miwa>   <DarkBetrayerX> He keeps trespassing on my land

Jun 12 20:50:25 <APN^MC^Miwa>   <DarkBetrayerX> He is very dick measuring contest
Jun 12 20:50:33 <APN^MC^Miwa>   <DarkBetrayerX> You understand
Jun 12 20:50:33 <APN^MC^Miwa>   <deathkiller180> i was trying to mine obsidion and old kept pushing me with water but i didnt tell
masta to do all

You've been reapproved. However, this is your final warning.

07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

There is nothing wrong with the pvp part of this whole story.

It was designed for it and upon entering it , you get warned about the fact that no items will be replaced.
And potions are a legit way to win. 'Sides , you don't have to fight in there if you don't want to.
The only problem i see is when ppl abuse their /god command in there.
I personally take care of those VIPs as it is my pvp arena.

[ 10 posts ]