Topic locked

Ban Appeal (My Final One...EVER)

13 Jun 2012, 03:04

To the admins who most of dislike me. this is a ban appeal that i se will be to no point. Probably the only one that would give me a slight chance is HappyGoPuckey. By now that chance is very VERY slim. my only hope to be unbanned will be to cause some humor in my ban appeal.

Name: Masta_beta
Game:Minecraft
Minecraft Name: Masta_beta
Time banned: last night
Reason banned: Breaking Rule 4 (probably the least significant rule). by calling someone a pussy on a sign and making a dirt penis.
Explanation: it was a sign towards a person that purposely piss people off and whine when he has bad luck. The funny thing is the chances are I will NOT be getting back on the server and this entire page is pointless, but oh well.

here is a fun video i just feel like sharing [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIwrgAnx6Q8&list=FLzI3PI1nOn_dy96U8ShSq5A&index=2&feature=plpp_video/[youtube]

Re: Ban Appeal (My Final One...EVER)

13 Jun 2012, 15:22

Masta_beta wrote:hope to be unbanned will be to cause some humor in my ban appeal.

[...]

here is a fun video i just feel like sharing

funny video, but ban stay none than less.

13 Jun 2012, 17:29

one thing i can say is...knew it.

13 Jun 2012, 18:46

Aww, don't worry Masta_beta. I don't know you, and I'd still keep you banned as well.
It always pisses me off to see someone, who proclaims that "he started it" is a valid reason to grief/harass.

13 Jun 2012, 19:18

The funny thing is that i just like messing with people and that is what gets me in trouble.

13 Jun 2012, 19:22

Well if you haven't noticed the reason this is headed with "(my final one...EVER)" its because if by some miracle i do get on the server and get banned again i will not make another ban appeal and if I don't get back on the server there will be no need for another one.

13 Jun 2012, 19:23

Masta_beta wrote:The funny thing is that i just like messing with people and that is what gets me in trouble.

Yeah me too. It's funny how annoying people will make them mad, huh?
Topic locked