New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
18 May 2012, 01:15
21 Posts

To the admins who most of dislike me. this is a ban appeal that i se will be to no point. Probably the only one that would give me a slight chance is HappyGoPuckey. By now that chance is very VERY slim. my only hope to be unbanned will be to cause some humor in my ban appeal.

Name: Masta_beta
Game:Minecraft
Minecraft Name: Masta_beta
Time banned: last night
Reason banned: Breaking Rule 4 (probably the least significant rule). by calling someone a pussy on a sign and making a dirt penis.
Explanation: it was a sign towards a person that purposely piss people off and whine when he has bad luck. The funny thing is the chances are I will NOT be getting back on the server and this entire page is pointless, but oh well.

here is a fun video i just feel like sharing [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIwrgAnx6Q8&list=FLzI3PI1nOn_dy96U8ShSq5A&index=2&feature=plpp_video/[youtube]
Minecraft Administrator Minecraft Administrator
07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

Masta_beta wrote:
hope to be unbanned will be to cause some humor in my ban appeal.

[...]

here is a fun video i just feel like sharing

funny video, but ban stay none than less.

21 Posts

one thing i can say is...knew it.
Server Admin Server Admin
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Aww, don't worry Masta_beta. I don't know you, and I'd still keep you banned as well.
It always pisses me off to see someone, who proclaims that "he started it" is a valid reason to grief/harass.
21 Posts

The funny thing is that i just like messing with people and that is what gets me in trouble.
21 Posts

Well if you haven't noticed the reason this is headed with "(my final one...EVER)" its because if by some miracle i do get on the server and get banned again i will not make another ban appeal and if I don't get back on the server there will be no need for another one.
Server Admin Server Admin
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Masta_beta wrote:
The funny thing is that i just like messing with people and that is what gets me in trouble.

Yeah me too. It's funny how annoying people will make them mad, huh?
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ]