New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
20 Feb 2012, 21:07
1 Posts

Name: tickandtock
Game: Minecraft
*No steam ID*
Time I was banned: Don't know sorry
Reason why I was banned: I gave my password to a friend thinking he could help me but instead he got me banned on multiple server I am very very sorry. It was all my fault.
Explanation of why I think I was wrongly banned: I know that I never grief and many of my friends can prove it but this server is amazing and I really wasn't to be a part of it.
I would be delighted if you unbanned me I have been thinking about what I accidentally did and I have been embarrassed
to get back on. But now I just can't wait to get back on. :)
Thanks!
and My apologies
Tickandtock :)
Server Admin Server Admin
07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

Revoked by LifeTimeBLOOD(vmp32k) at 03:13:50 25/02/12 CET. Blacklisted by me.
Revoke reason, broke rule number 1 (griefing). Minor-moderate griefing in Ritsu. http://puu.sh/igbP

He claims his account was stolen over. His friend from real life, minecraft name Ethboy137, has done some major griefing on several servers (and is blacklisted here on Aprilon). Tick claims Ethboy got his password and took over his account maliciously.

Aprilon sticks closely to the "your account, therefore your responsibility" clause. It was Tick's fault that the griefing took place, even if it weren't Ethboy who griefed.

I for one wouldn't mind seeing him return, I've spoken with him and he's been wanting to be unbanned for three months now. He's been showing perseverance and dedication, and just wants to be let back in. But that's just me and I'm willing to listen to what you guys have to say.

As for you the rest of the admins?

07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

Let him back in. But under one condition.

Don't you ever share accounts. :)

07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

Tick, you've been removed from the blacklist.

You can re-apply at http://mca.aprilon.net to gain your privelages back.