[ 11 posts ] 
24 Feb 2012, 13:59
8 Posts

Charlie
Minecraft
charliea1
a few weeks ago
advertizing
i am very sorry for advertizing and i know i was being stupid but please unban me because this is an amazing server . i know i have been really annoying but if you unban me i will never advertise or be annoying again. im REALLY REALLY sorry.
Server Admin Server Admin
07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

This is a similar case to that of Arrow292, they were both busted at the same time advertising for the same server. I will quote a lot of what I said in Arrow's ban appeal, which can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2227

HAPPYGOPUCKEY wrote:
Banned by me. I don't have the exact time since it was a ban instead of a revoke. I can fetch it in the chatlogs, but I don't think that's an issue (of course I'm willing to if somebody requests it)

Ban reason is, as he said, advertising.

I requested the PM logs after noticing some people were talking about that very server in public chat. I saw that as probable cause for thinking that there was advertising, which after checking the chatlogs, I found there was. Several players were involved, one of which was Arrow292. [EDIT: Of course, another is charliea1.]

Rules broken: Rule number 3. Verbatim, "ABSOLUTELY NO ADVERTISING OF OTHER SMP SERVERS"
Could also be breaking rule number two.

As you all know, I'm big on second chances. However, I'm also very strict when it comes to advertising, as this very behaviour has hurt Aprilon's server traffic and the effects of it can still be seen today.

Of course some parts were removed from that as they were irrelevant to charlie's ban.

Here is the evidence for charlie's ban:
Code:
 2012-04-24 22:40:29 [INFO] [CommandBook] (PM) charliea1 -> deathkiller180: ill msg you the ip
2012-04-24 22:41:09 [INFO] [CommandBook] (PM) charliea1 -> deathkiller180: [SERVER IP]
2012-03-30 22:04:53 [INFO] [CommandBook] (PM) Arrow292 -> charliea1: types comin

That's one count of advertising. Also, you notice Arrow notifying Charlie that he told typewriter the IP. This could imply that Charlie was asking Arrow to advertise his server.

The rule is very simple. Absolutely no advertising, in any form, of other servers is allowed. I will, as always, leave the final decision to the rest of the admins.

07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

I've warned charlie about advertising once.
He was well aware of it.

He even tricked arrow into it ( who was unaware of the rule [i talked to arrow a few weeks ago] )

Ban stays.

8 Posts

Okay i diddnt trick arrow into anything and i diddnt mean any harm at all im really sorry for everything but even if you keep the ban i will still remember this as a good server. good bye aprilon friends. i will miss you

yours, charliea1

p.s. arrow is my best friend and i diddnt trick him at all i would never do that to arrow. i dont trick friends
8 Posts

okay everybody i miss this server i was wrong. i made a mistake. please forgive me. i know what i did was wrong
i diddnt mean any damage to the server at all. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just give me a second chance. i am very sorry
just 1 more chance. thats all that i need. i wish i could do it all over. arrow was unbanned but i was not and he did the same thing as me. please please please. i will never do it again.

your friend, charliea1
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

I really shouldn't talk about anything MC related, but he's a pain in the ass.
8 Posts

ok please let me try this again
Name: Charlie
Game: Minecraft
minecraft name: charliea1
Time i was banned: dont know
Why i was banned: advertizing
Why i think i should be unbanned: i diddnt mean to advertise...... i only sent it to one person because they asked me to. they did not come online or anything so no damage was done. I wasnt trying to cause harm. I only remember being warned once. i diddnt trick arrow of anything. This is an amazing server and i would REALLY apreciate it if i was unbanned. i learned my lesson.and most importantly
I AM SORRY. i am very ashamed of myself for letting you guys down. i made good friends with some people on this server. it hurts my heart to be "The guy who was banned". i learned my lesson. i will NEVER EVER EVER do it again. if i am lying you can ban me again when i advertise again. this makes me sad. i know i have been annoying but please oh please just give me one more chance.

yours, Charliea1 :cry:
11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

You might have better luck if you had any sense of punctuation, grammar, spelling or just simple english.

Also, there is no "Z" in advertising.
8 Posts

Sorry I was just tired when I wrote that. :mrgreen:
07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

Alright, it's clear that you want back in. You are a loyal member of our server and a donor in the past. I will give you a temporary ban. This ban will last for six days.

I expect you to stop this. This is your final chance, am I clear?

8 Posts

Yes. Thank you SO much. I really appreciate it! :lol:
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ]