[ 6 posts ] 
29 Oct 2011, 00:02
1 Posts

Name: Arrow292
Game: Minecraft
Steam ID or minecraft name: Arrow292
Time i was banned: Dont know
Reason why i was banned: Advertizing
Explanation of why i think was wrongly banned: I didnt mean any harm,I Truely am sorry if it caused you guys harm at all. I Accualy diddnt know that you couldnt send an ip over Private message.
I would love If you unbaned me, i love this server, everyones so nice.I will never ever do it again, I promise.So if you could unban me, i would love it alot... thanks. Even if you choose not to unban me i will always remember this amazing server.Thank you.
Sincerely, My apologys,
Arrow292
Server Admin Server Admin
07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

Banned by me. I don't have the exact time since it was a ban instead of a revoke. I can fetch it in the chatlogs, but I don't think that's an issue (of course I'm willing to if somebody requests it)

Ban reason is, as he said, advertising. Evidence is as follows:

Code:
2012-03-30 21:58:24 [INFO] [CommandBook] (PM) Arrow292 -> typewriter_: hi do you want to join my server
2012-03-30 22:00:34 [INFO] [CommandBook] (PM) Arrow292 -> typewriter_: okay here it is: [SERVER IP]
2012-03-30 22:04:53 [INFO] [CommandBook] (PM) Arrow292 -> charliea1: types comin

I removed the actual IP in that chatlog and replaced it with the [SERVER IP] tag for obvious reasons.
I requested the PM logs after noticing some people were talking about that very server in public chat. I saw that as probable cause for thinking that there was advertising, which after checking the chatlogs, I found there was. Several players were involved, one of which was Arrow292.

Rules broken: Rule number 3. Verbatim, "ABSOLUTELY NO ADVERTISING OF OTHER SMP SERVERS"
Could also be breaking rule number two. However, Arrow claims he meant no damage.

As you all know, I'm big on second chances. However, I'm also very strict when it comes to advertising, as this very behaviour has hurt Aprilon's server traffic and the effects of it can still be seen today.

Arrow292 wrote:
Explanation of why i think was wrongly banned: I didnt mean any harm,I Truely am sorry if it caused you guys harm at all. I Accualy diddnt know that you couldnt send an ip over Private message.

He states that he, first of all, didn't mean to damage the server. I myself respect that as arrow is a long-time player and donor to the server, he has to an extent shown that he doesn't mean to damage the server.

However, the main defense of what he did was saying that he didn't know he could advertise over private messaging. Rule number three states clearly that absolutely no advertising of any form is allowed on our server.

Admins, you know what to do.

20 Mar 2010, 20:58
467 Posts

HAPPYGOPUCKEY wrote:
He states that he, first of all, didn't mean to damage the server. I myself respect that as arrow is a long-time player and donor to the server, he has to an extent shown that he doesn't mean to damage the server.

Long term member (signed up 7 months ago), bought 3x VIP, first offense.. this is should be pretty clear, re-approve. :)
361 Posts

LifeTimeBLOOD wrote:
Long term member (signed up 7 months ago), bought 3x VIP, first offense.. this is should be pretty clear, re-approve. :)

Holy shit, you're alive! I haven't seen you since like last week :d

Anyways, yes, Arrow, you've been pardoned and unbanned. Just next time, try to read the rules a bit more closely. Please don't let this happen again. Welcome back.

30 Jun 2011, 16:55
36 Posts

HAPPYGOPUCKEY wrote:
Code:
2012-03-30 22:04:53 [INFO] [CommandBook] (PM) Arrow292 -> charliea1: types comin

types comin lolol
why did you even include that comment :v
Anyway, I'm still around.
361 Posts

iType wrote:
HAPPYGOPUCKEY wrote:
Code:

types comin lolol
why did you even include that comment :v
Anyway, I'm still around.

Glad to have you, soldier.

Anyways, we're obviously done here; lock if you wish, admins.