New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
23 Apr 2012, 22:02
4 Posts

Name: SeronTheWise
Game: Minecraft
Steam ID or Minecraft name: SeronTheWise
Time you were banned: 21:07:46 05/09/11
Reason why you were banned: i was taking items from chest in the older parts of the server
Explanation of why you think you were wrongly banned: I was exploring older parts of the server when i found areas where the chests did not have locks. I looked over the names of the people who owned the area and found that they no longer played. I took the items from the abandoned houses and the next day i was decided that it was wrong of me to do so but upon returning i found that i was revoked. I didn't have a chance to testify to my case and was banned before i could return the items. I enjoy playing on Aprilon and had played for many months before my ban. I hope that i can be forgiven for my actions and that i may return to the server i had grown to love.
Server Admin Server Admin
07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

Revoked at 18:31:12 05/09/11 CET. 8 months ago.
Initial revoke by LifeTimeBLOOD, blacklisted by Ultimate100.
Revoke reason: "Stealing gold from a railroad system"
Rules broken - number 1, "no griefing or stealing", which (the "stealing" part of it) was a different number but still the same rule.
There was proof attatched to this of course but was evidently removed as it now returns a 404. Links: http://goo.gl/A5vi2 which leads to http://cap.lifetimeblood.info/05_09_2011_20_30_23.Png

My input if it's welcome is that he seems to really want to be a part of the community and perhaps just misunderstood the rule a bit. The rule is absolutely no stealing; if it's not yours then you have no business taking it. However he posted a proper appeal apologizing in the meantime so I think maybe we could give him a second chance.

We still of course have to wait for blood and ulti's opinions.

09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

Sure let him in again :)
Hacker Hacker
20 Mar 2010, 20:58
467 Posts

I recovered the pic (yay for backups): Image
4 Posts

I had forgotten the railroad. For this i also apologize, the first time i was able to visit the server again was last week and didn't know that there was a forum. LifeTimeBlood, i understand that it was you i stole from, and i hope that you can forgive me. If not then i will respect your wish and find another server to play on.
Hacker Hacker
20 Mar 2010, 20:58
467 Posts

Alright, we will give you another chance since you apologized. :)
You are hereby deblacklisted and approved again.
4 Posts

Thank you, i will not let you down.
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ]