14 Posts

Hello,
this is Cncmd i got banned like 1 year ago i think

Name: (real) Elijah Dryer
Game: Minecraft
Steam ID or Minecraft name: cncmd
Time you were banned: 19:05:38 24/10/11 CET
Reason why you were banned: Stealing from chests and "impersonating" an admin

Explanation of why you think you were wrongly banned: i know i was banned for a resin but the second reason "impersonating an admin" i don't think i did this o think i was talking to someone eles
[16:17] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (elppe) any admins?
[16:17] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (cncmd) me
[16:17] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (Blazerboy123) nope
[16:17] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (Gucio16) no
[16:17] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (elppe) -.-[16:17] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (Blazerboy123) cnc is an idiot [16:17] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (etruzki) hes an impostor [16:17] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (Gucio16) cncmd lier [16:17] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (etruzki) you can get banned for that to

07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

If anybody is unfamiliar with this gentleman, I know him in real life and introduced him to this server.

Yes, he was banned for stealing from chests (and impersonating an admin, which he was doing, but that doens't really matter). He was revoked by Chinichi, blacklisted by Ultimate100, and banned by Chinichi IIRC. Here's the screenshots with proof of his stealing: http://imgur.com/a/hdMnK

Before I had him log on to minecraft I warned him of how strictly griefing and stealing was enforced, and then not even to mention how stupid it is. I warned him that stealing and griefing can be undone in seconds and will result in a ban, but evidently he didn't hear me out.

I don't know whether he should be unbanned. He did make a few good buildings and contributed a fair amount to the server traffic. He wants to be a part of the community again, that's for sure, but he made some stupid decisions by stealing from chests in EoS. You all know I'm big on second chances, but of course I want to hear from the rest of the staff.

09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

He have been revoked since the 24th October 2011, so I'd say he have had enough time to think about what he did.
Sure let him in again.
03 Mar 2012, 03:42
14 Posts

Thankyou so much i really loved this server i have learnedly my lesson because i have been on different servers without getting one ban

I also whant to say a SUPER SORRY to chinichi because he trusted me and i let him down

07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

Unbanned. You're now allowed to reapply for building rights at mca.aprilon.net