[ 12 posts ] 
09 Aug 2011, 08:52
15 Posts

Name:Peter
Game:Minecraft
Steam ID or Minecraft name:Murloc1338
Time you were banned:22.02.2012
Reason why you were banned:Advertising
Explanation of why you think you were wrongly banned:Yeah it was when i was speaking to FreakDK when i said the ip to my friends server... It just ran outa me... And also does it say anything about advertising inn rules on the server? I cant remmember i saw it but yea... But im really sorry i said it i didnt actually try to advvertise but yeah :/ this is my favorite server so i hope i get unbanned. And if i get unbanned im sure i wont do this ever again... im really sorry... :( .
Anyways i hope the server will shine becouse it have always been my favorite.. bye.

07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

murloc1338 wrote:
Explanation of why you think you were wrongly banned:Yeah it was when i was speaking to FreakDK when i said the ip to my friends server... It just ran outa me... And also does it say anything about advertising inn rules on the server? I cant remmember i saw it but yea... But im really sorry i said it i didnt actually try to advvertise but yeah :/ this is my favorite server so i hope i get unbanned. And if i get unbanned im sure i wont do this ever again... im really sorry... :( .
Anyways i hope the server will shine becouse it have always been my favorite.. bye.

What I got from this, you didn't mean to say the full server adress. You also made a point of mentioning that nothing explicitly mentions advertising.

I've been really harsh on advertisers lately as player-stealing has SEVERELY hurt the server in the past few months. However, from what freakdk said you did things beyond advertising the server IP.

Whether this was intentional or not, the time you advertised happened to be at the same time the IRC bot crashed, so I don't have any chatlogs. However, if I can get ahold of blood he may be able to give me some.

If you can and want to, I'd be happy to talk to you on skype or steam when I get home in four-five hours.

09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

I don't think Murloc1338 will do this ever again and he is/was a loyal player on our server, despite his supposedly ignorace. Our rules do not say directly that we do not want advertisement and I am stilling missing proof of him advertising more than this single time. I have no idea if anyone even warned him.

I would like to see murloc1338 back on our server; unless someone says that they have either warned him or have proof of him doing things "beyond advertising the server IP."
09 Aug 2011, 08:52
15 Posts

Thx for help ultimate.. u have a point i have always been a loyalplayer never wanted to be banned.. and yes happy i also come home today but dojt know when.. but when i come home i will add u on skype :)... and also idk if it count but i got 5players join this server...jojo6772, remy123kake, pieman128, hunter6543 and onkelskrue11.. we are all good friends jojo and remy dont play i think but yeah... but the point is i really wanna come back on server ive been thinking about this all night...this is a really nice server so yeah :/...hope u let me join again...good u maybe give me a chance at all... thx :)...

12 Jun 2011, 14:15
102 Posts

So, does this mean he will get unbanned? :D

And containing universe boot-up sequence...
Do not alter at ANY circumstances....
If you have any problems, please shut the universe down and restart....

Microsoft (Gods Division)

WHERE IS MY FUCKING COOKIE?!?!
01 May 2011, 14:10
76 Posts

Ultimate100 wrote:
I don't think Murloc1338 will do this ever again and he is/was a loyal player on our server, despite his supposedly ignorace. Our rules do not say directly that we do not want advertisement and I am stilling missing proof of him advertising more than this single time. I have no idea if anyone even warned him.

I would like to see murloc1338 back on our server; unless someone says that they have either warned him or have proof of him doing things "beyond advertising the server IP."

Chinichi said somethng about this being the second time, and that he had already been warned.
Server Admin Server Admin
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

|LorD| Kiraly wrote:
So, does this mean he will get unbanned? :D

Who knows, but if you wait and see, instead of asking, perhaps your question will get answered.
361 Posts

I agree. Furthermore having actually looked like the chatlog I can see that in context it was not that serious of advertising. All he did was talk about his server, it was my understanding that he did otherwise.

Forgive my ignorance. Unbanned. Just please don't do it again.

102 Posts

Yaay! Welcome back murloc! (if you read this lol)

07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

HAPPYGOPUCKEY wrote:
I agree. Furthermore having actually looked like the chatlog I can see that in context it was not that serious of advertising. All he did was talk about his server, it was my understanding that he did otherwise.

Forgive my ignorance. Unbanned. Just please don't do it again.

Given the other methods of communication there was never a need for the IP of another server to be mentioned in our chat, talking about servers fine but we really have to draw the line at IP's being mentioned that aren't ours.

102 Posts

Why not adding an extra rule? I know this may go under "No intentional damage" but just to be sure

361 Posts

|LorD| Kiraly wrote:
Why not adding an extra rule? I know this may go under "No intentional damage" but just to be sure

Evidently you're unaware that the server rules have changed.

Anyways we're obviously done here, if a forum admin could lock this thread much would be appreciated.