New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 12 posts ] 
18 Feb 2012, 20:10
6 Posts

THEMASKEDNINJA56
Minecraft

i believe i was wrongly banned because i wasn't given a chance i was instantly on a wrong record because of my "McBans" record i was apparently banned from 3 servers well yeah i went and checked my bans up i was banned from one server it's because of this that i was then banned by repeating a word that was being said by everyone the word in question "asshole" my ban was biased i believe this is unfair n i would actually like a chance.
Minecraft Administrator Minecraft Administrator
07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

2 Bans For griefing
1 For saying Asshole
1 from us ( import )

you just justified the "asshole" ban

What about the grief ?
please explain.

6 Posts

my mate banned me from his server it's a local ban i couldn't appeal it
338 Posts

THEMASKEDNINJA56 wrote:
my mate banned me from his server it's a local ban i couldn't appeal it

so that's 2 servers now,

1 more to go

07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

It was I that banned you.

I would like to admit that the ban may have been a bit hasty, but the context of the whole thing was that Ninja's application was denied on account of having too many bans.

Since blood's online mcbans toolkit is down, here's a screenshot of his ban query from in-game:

I let chini try and explain the situation, and he would not explain his bans.

He argued the validity of MCBANS without explaining his bans.
#aprilon.mc wrote:
<APN^Bk^Miwa> (THEMASKEDNINJA56) both on the 21st?
<APN^Bk^Miwa> (chinichi) logs say you griefed over 1000 blocks
<APN^Bk^Miwa> (THEMASKEDNINJA56) fu real
<APN^Bk^Miwa> (typewriter_) I'll be back later
<APN^Bk^Miwa> (SherlockBoi) Who would play Minecraft that close to Christmas? xD
<APN^Bk^Miwa> (THEMASKEDNINJA56) yeah because i can clearly do that
<APN^Bk^Miwa> (typewriter_) See you, cat
<APN^Bk^Miwa> (chinichi) 21st and 22nd
<APN^Bk^Miwa> [typewriter_ disconnected]
<APN^Bk^Miwa> (KiralyCraft) i would!
<APN^Bk^Miwa> (THEMASKEDNINJA56) yeah thats wrong
<APN^Bk^Miwa> (KiralyCraft) :D
<APN^Bk^Miwa> (chinichi) logs don't lie mate
<APN^Bk^Miwa> (THEMASKEDNINJA56) i didnt play minecraft before christmas

Then called us an asshole (which was the reason why I decided to quit arguing an ban him):
#aprilon.mc wrote:
<APN^Bk^Miwa> (THEMASKEDNINJA56) well i came on here very nicely looking to play some minecraft
<APN^Bk^Miwa> (KiralyCraft) brb
<APN^Bk^Miwa> (THEMASKEDNINJA56) n you were an asshole to me
<APN^Bk^Miwa> (THEMASKEDNINJA56) that wasn't required

This entire debate isn't over whether or not he called me an asshole, it's over whether or not he should be approved. There is all of the evidence. Begin your commenting.

6 Posts

you said "i'm an asshole when its required" i don't see that posted or is that because it would shine a bad light upon you for being a hypocrite, i came onto the server to play some minecraft i've been banned off one server for griefing that wasn't my mates my reputation is still rather high i don't see why i shouldn't be allowed to play
6 Posts

you said "i'm an asshole when its required" i don't see that posted or is that because it would shine a bad light upon you for being a hypocrite, i came onto the server to play some minecraft i've been banned off one server for griefing that wasn't my mates my reputation is still rather high i don't see why i shouldn't be allowed to play and i'm sorry but i did explain i said quite clearly that i was banned off my mates server for messing with him
338 Posts

You STILL havent explained the other ban

1 for saying asshole like every1 else
1 from some freind

Another one missing and still to be explained, just tell us and quit wasting time with arguments.

also use the edit button instead of doubleposting

361 Posts

THEMASKEDNINJA56 wrote:
you said "i'm an asshole when its required". I don't see that posted, or is that because it would shine a bad light upon you for being a hypocrite? I came onto the server to play some minecraft. I've been banned off one server for griefing, that wasn't my mates. My reputation is still rather high i don't see why i shouldn't be allowed to play.

I fixed that for you by adding some punctuation, hope the above is what you meant.

It was chinichi that said that. Get your facts straight.
I banned you for saying that as the bottom line, because I was sick of arguing with you over whether we should accept you or not. It was made clear that you were declined.

You were declined due to too many bans, one of which was from your friend's server so we'll pardon that. That leaves two unexplained bans.

6 Posts

yeah i don't remember the other reason i was banned on that server or i'd of told you from what you say it was greifing so yeah i suppose i greifed a server a while ago but i didn't come on to grief your server i wanted to play on a new server cos my old one shut down
Server Admin Server Admin
361 Posts

Alright. In hindsight, I'll approve you. Please apply again.

09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

You are not welcome here because of your ban record and this:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2181

Locked..
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 12 posts ]