New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 15 posts ] 
12 Jun 2011, 14:15
102 Posts

Wuzzup people, as you may have heard, i got revoked. Though im still a Guest on the server (white name). Can i please have a reason why?

-------------------------------------------
Moved to 'Server Bans' from 'Minecraft'
- Ultimate100

And containing universe boot-up sequence...
Do not alter at ANY circumstances....
If you have any problems, please shut the universe down and restart....

Microsoft (Gods Division)

WHERE IS MY FUCKING COOKIE?!?!
Server Admin Server Admin
09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

Hello.

Ban reason:
Quote:
He griefed a bit on one of BlazerBoy123's houses, but more importantly he set a lava trap at /warp lifesabeach

Spoiler: Show
07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

It was me who revoked you. I wanted to hear from you as to why you did that. Ulti posted the proof screenshots above.

102 Posts

Okay then i won't say i didn't do those. First, i'm not sure wich blazer's house is and about lifesabeach it was because at some warp the warp point was in lava, so i though about making the one a trap so he dies and loses his stuff just as i did. I though lifesabeach was he's though. And about the shop thing, the one near spawn, i have been on pvp griefing servers for a while so i forgot about dont-grief-the-damn-buildings :3

And i fixed someone's cobble making machine as it was stopped. I don't think that mat
Ters though

361 Posts

I was unaware that you did anything about spawn...

I'll show you blazer's house when I can get on, but I'm not really as concerned about that.

As for the lava trap...that's not really excusable. More than one person lost all of their things because of that.

Any input from the other mods?

102 Posts

Yeah well, so many people died at the one's i died into. I mean, is on the first page of /warptable (i guess)

Anyway, it was just a bad joke (if you say so). Can't we just get over this one? I mean, do you think i would do such things again? Really, be realistic :3:

Minecraft Administrator Minecraft Administrator
07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

|LorD| Kiraly wrote:
Yeah well, so many people died at the one's i died into. I mean, is on the first page of /warptable (i guess)

Anyway, it was just a bad joke (if you say so). Can't we just get over this one? I mean, do you think i would do such things again? Really, be realistic :3:

" i have been on pvp griefing servers for a while so i forgot about dont-grief-the-damn-buildings "

361 Posts

|LorD| Kiraly wrote:

I was considering letting it slip, but this whole it's-a-joke attitude makes me want to think otherwise...

I'd still like some input from the rest of the administration.

09 Apr 2010, 16:02
930 Posts

HAPPYGOPUCKEY wrote:
|LorD| Kiraly wrote:

I was considering letting it slip, but this whole it's-a-joke attitude makes me want to think otherwise...

I'd still like some input from the rest of the administration.

Without being in the administration, I completely agree with this.

I think that if you actually expect someone to be cool to you, you should rather be a little humble, apologize for your actions and put some effort into this thread.

CaRIOcas 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M7SavzqdSM
07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

TO be fair given the replies he has posted to our questions i would be highly inclined to leave him as revoked, your actions are not excusable especially given your replies, my vote would be that the revoke sticks.

09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

I was missing an apology or "I will not do it again" but since it seems like that is too hard for you to promise something like that, I vote that your revoke stays aswell.
102 Posts

:O no really, i though you already knew i'm apologising for that. Anyway, i'm sorry and i won't do it again. But it is your decision.

07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

|LorD| Kiraly wrote:
:O no really, i though you already knew i'm apologising for that. Anyway, i'm sorry and i won't do it again. But it is your decision.

Rule 1 in life never assume anything

But like i said there are zero excuses for building traps and "forgetting" that the server has rules about griefing.

102 Posts

Uhm, okay then.

Edit: Then it's no use for me for to stay here anymore, so I guess i will leave, as I understood there is no chance for me to get re-approved. Once again, i'm sorry about that and so I will leave my city ("Antherpia") to creeperjaws, and murloc1338. So if there is any grief on their name, don't punish them. Maybe you will miss me or not, anyway have fun :cry:

102 Posts

Just as a wonder, if me setting a lava trap where people die and lose their stuff, what about /warp death? Really, im lucky i cannot die as a guest. Im curious why is that allowed. According to your revoking reason, that is a bad thing as well. Don't get this wrong, i'm only curious

New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 15 posts ]