New topic New reply  Page 1 of 2
 [ 17 posts ] 
22 Jul 2011, 21:13
6 Posts

Guys, please help me, I KNOW that peaple always lies about this but i am dead serius! Me and my brother shares account cause it is much cheaper than buying 2! But, what happned is that my bro plays on one server and i plays on aprilon cause it looks awsome and he is always A D1CK to me!! :evil: So he griefed on the server i played on cause he is a d1ck, like i sayd, but can you please unban me cause it is not me that griefed! And i have all my favourite servers on a list in my computer desctop so i remember them, and he did this on 3 of them!!! Please help me, i understand that i am responsible for my account but it is not only my account! And my family is not rich AT ALL so thats why we share accounts! :( I will be glad is someone cud unban me! Thanks! :)
Server Admin Server Admin
11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

hey guys i don't know whats going on but for some reason my brother WHO IS A D1CK TO ME :evil: has been going on my minecraft account and become an admin on the minecraft server even though i don't use it much and he bought the account cause its cheaper, im being dead serious and hes being a d1ck about it and wont let me become a normal player again, why was i made an admin i dont even play here its my asswipe brother, can you demote me back to a normal player, PLEASE HELP ME!!! i understand that i am responsible for the account but its not only my account, my family is massively wealthy so if not can i buy another account which isnt admin, my brother says notch will come round to my house and moan at me if it do but can you guys please not tell him, I would be glad if someone could demote me! Thanks! :)
6 Posts

Jamza wrote:
hey guys i don't know whats going on but for some reason my brother WHO IS A D1CK TO ME :evil: has been going on my minecraft account and become an admin on the minecraft server even though i don't use it much and he bought the account cause its cheaper, im being dead serious and hes being a d1ck about it and wont let me become a normal player again, why was i made an admin i dont even play here its my asswipe brother, can you demote me back to a normal player, PLEASE HELP ME!!! i understand that i am responsible for the account but its not only my account, my family is massively wealthy so if not can i buy another account which isnt admin, my brother says notch will come round to my house and moan at me if it do but can you guys please not tell him, I would be glad if someone could demote me! Thanks! :)

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
6 Posts

Jamza wrote:

I have no friking idea how you became an admin!! You liez! It says that the admins/mods take every post SERIUS!!! AND I UNDERSTAND WHY PEAPLE IS ANGRY ON SOME OF YOU!! Many of you are very helpfull and nice but other is just beaing an ass!
Minecraft Administrator Minecraft Administrator
07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

mastercalle wrote:
Jamza wrote:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

what he's trying to say is that we don't really care "who caused it", it's your account.
And as i told you, as long hunter8172 doesn't forgive you i won't do anything.

So all you can do now is being patient, if he does/doesn't forgive you, i'll notify you.

also don't repost, use the edit button on the bottom corner of your posts

6 Posts

Ok, but can you tell Jamza to be nicer? Thanks!
338 Posts

mastercalle wrote:
Ok, but can you tell Jamza to be nicer? Thanks!

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3

you didn't read the how to appeal a ban thread
and only whined.

and don't bother making a new one

11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

mastercalle wrote:
I have no friking idea how you became an admin!! You liez! It says that the admins/mods take every post SERIUS!!! AND I UNDERSTAND WHY PEAPLE IS ANGRY ON SOME OF YOU!! Many of you are very helpfull and nice but other is just beaing an ass!

This guys writing style is reminiscent of Axman13 http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/558516
338 Posts

Jamza wrote:
This guys writing style is reminiscent of Axman13 http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/558516

now that you mention it ... you're right!

6 Posts

Ok, i am sorry, but can you ask hunter8172 if he forgives me? Cause i whould love a second change!
338 Posts

chinichi wrote:

So all you can do now is being patient, if he does/doesn't forgive you, i'll notify you.

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Jamza wrote:
mastercalle wrote:

Already have that as a top favorite on my NG account. :3

chinichi wrote:
chinichi wrote:

Awesome quote, is actually pretty awesome.
12 Jun 2010, 19:04
276 Posts

and at the end...

buying 2 instead of 1 account would be much cheaper :D

338 Posts

You've been forgiven but under one condition

You repair the flag.And i'll personally check it.

Thread can be locked

19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

chinichi wrote:
You've been forgiven but under one condition

You repair the flag.And i'll personally check it.

Thread can be locked

I will leave it open just to spite you