New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
19 Jun 2011, 01:09
40 Posts

Name: Elliott

Game: Minecraft [mc.aprilon.net]

Steam ID or Minecraft name: opaulhus - elliottcoteparent

Time you were banned: Today, 15:45 I guess?

Reason why you were banned: Because I'm supposely a dickhead and I abused...

Explanation of why you think you were wrongly banned: Okay so I got banned because this guy PaddyPaddyPaddy [wich is probably a mule of one of the members of coolvillage] requested a ban. He said I harrassed him. However, I didn't know we couldn't express our madness over people on this server. There is a LONG LONG LONG story about these people of coolvillage and I. You can ask Ultimate100 about it. So I'm here requesting an unban because I admit I raged a little bit more than the normal but I don't think I should get banned for it. That maximik and hunter8172 were rage quitting over me too but I had the maturity to not report them. I think it doesn't worth.

Hope someone understand the situation.
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

Denied.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9471083/opaulhus.txt

Read that ^

That's not expressing anything, that's just trolling and harassing the fuck out of somebody. You keep making assumptions, but the proof is right there. The rules clearly state 'don't be a dickhead'. I would go on a rant and abuse the shit out of you, but that would make me a hypocrite.

You have some balls, opening an unban request.

16 Jan 2011, 14:54
200 Posts

Or he's just not that sharp.
40 Posts

Wait, does it mean I'm banned from TF2 too?
40 Posts

Well, one thing to say : they got me banned by hypocrisy and no none saw it. GG
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

Nice try bro, we're not blind. I don't care what they did, you went out of your way to be an asshole. Good bye.