[ 27 posts ] 
04 Jun 2011, 22:41
7 Posts

Name: GazzaCroz
Game:Minecraft
Steam ID or Minecraft name: GazzaCroz
Time you were banned: about 3 minutes ago
Reason why you were banned: apparently griefing
Explanation of why you think you were wrongly banned: Ok so i started mining downwards, came across this room. looked around and saw this red rock on the ground. i have no idea what it is as i only got the game yesterday apparently its netherack. so i mined 3 chunks of it and these moderators appeared. and started calling me a griefer and to put it back. i casually explained to these people that i used my hands so i never picked it up. they ignored this and started abusing me vocally. so an acquaintance of mine said that if i died i would drop my items to prove i never picked it up. i got killed by a zombie, dropped no items as i never picked it up and then got banned by RoYalzz. i log back in and no building rights. i apologised, i would have personally to the fellow but i have no idea who's tunnel it was and didnt know if he was online and why these moderators felt they should issue a ban before i could even say sorry to the guy or without a fair trial.
7 Posts

:quagmire:
Server Admin Server Admin
07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

Some extra details:
"The moderators" were notified, not gonna release the name publicly.
Gazza failed to follow process until I told him at least 4 times, idk if anyone else told him.
He was kicked more than once if I recall correctly.
He "vocally insulted people" back. [Edit:By which I also mean, he kept yelling and trying to get unbanned.]
He wasn't banned, only his rights were revoked.

7 Posts

follow process? dont know what that means, i was told to replace the blocks that i didnt have..
vocally insulted people back? where'd you pull that one out of? i'm sure you'd be real happy if you were banned if i'm honest.
Minecraft Administrator Minecraft Administrator
07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

you dug inside of some1 else house (pickleberrie). Saw netherrack and broke it.

Even with common sense you'd know that breaking other peoples stuff isn't right
thus you're revoked.

Spoiler: Show

Spoiler: Show

27 Dec 2009, 10:09
618 Posts

He was kicked only once by myself, so when he rejoined he would be in the Revoked group.
Nothing else for me to say, Chinichi has covered it.

7 Posts

you'v basically posted what i've already said... seriously 3 blocks? i already apologised and for the last time i would have replaced if i could! This sites owner seriosuly needs to sort out his staff, more people are banned from the server then actually playing it. i wonder why? rights rebuked over making a mistake a day after buying the game?
361 Posts

GazzaCroz wrote:
follow process? dont know what that means, i was told to replace the blocks that i didnt have..
vocally insulted people back? where'd you pull that one out of? i'm sure you'd be real happy if you were banned if i'm honest.

I'm just providing extra details here.
By "follow process" I mean appeal on the forums.
Excuse me for my misplacement of quotation marks, by saying that I meant that you were a headcase until you finally appealed on the forums. That includes "try not to cry about it, puckey". that was just a stupid thing to say, especially if you're trying to get rewhitelisted.

30 May 2011, 16:58
20 Posts

HAPPYGOPUCKEY your story is made up ill be honest he should not have had his rights revolked! issue taken too far
he gave no insults and nor did i and i was thretened by PVT.Obrien that i will get banned if i didnt "STFU". all i was doinf was trying to defend gazzacroz as i felt it had been handled badly. after pvt.Obrien said this Chinichi told him i had done nothing and he was in the wrong (thankyou)
I feel there is a case of abuse on the hands of certain administrators in on the server and will be very disapointed if this case is not dealt with further and fairly and certain admins are taught when it is acceptable to remove rights.
7 Posts

you joined in an argument that didnt concern you, started saying the same thing over and over while i was trying to talk to a mod
361 Posts

ryanm93 wrote:
HAPPYGOPUCKEY your story is made up ill be honest he should not have had his rights revolked! issue taken too far
he gave no insults and nor did i and i was thretened by PVT.Obrien that i will get banned if i didnt "STFU". all i was doinf was trying to defend gazzacroz as i felt it had been handled badly. after pvt.Obrien said this Chinichi told him i had done nothing and he was in the wrong (thankyou)
I feel there is a case of abuse on the hands of certain administrators in on the server and will be very disapointed if this case is not dealt with further and fairly and certain admins are taught when it is acceptable to remove rights.

My story is not made up, and not to troll but obrien's threats should not be taken seriously. He is a VIP+ just as I am and therefore cannot ban. You never insulted anyone, and what I was implying by quoting that was he never appealed and kept yelling at people.

No further commenting from me.

20 Posts

he never yelled as he didn't use the FFF.
I feel PUCKEY should not be allowed to give a statement as he is not a witness.. the same as it would be handled in real law. As i can already see that his bias comments are misinformed.
Minecraft Administrator Minecraft Administrator
07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

[00:20:25](GazzaCroz) *backseat moderator*

no.

20 Posts

Why are you quoting that? he is refering to HAPPYGOPUCKEY
27 Dec 2009, 10:09
618 Posts

Griefing netherrack isn't exactly easy to break, it obviously wasn't an accident. Doing this 3 times furthers my point even more.

Outside of the "house" is a sign that read "Don't Enter Without Perm."
Disobeying that, then going into the house and proceeding to mine from the house is breaking the Griefing rule, and the respect space/build rule.

We don't revoke for the sake of it.

[ 27 posts ]