New topic New reply  Page 2 of 2
 [ 27 posts ] 
Server Admin Server Admin
07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

I was a witness to the whole thing, I was online while it happened.
Nonetheless, I take back all that I've said earlier, chinichi's right, I don't belong in this argument.
What I said was a little subjective, my apologies to both of you for that.

08 May 2011, 19:08
11 Posts

so basically i logged on, immediatly noticed gazza talking in chat because i had never seen him on the server before, then i saw him say
"apparenly this guy has a secret tunnel and i found it"
i immediatly knew that he was somewhere he shouldnt be and i know that recently the server has had alot of new greifers so i teleported to him to see what was going on and saw Gazza break 3 nethrak with his hand, and Ryanm93 standing right there, i said "ahem in chat" they then stared at me with this OH SHIT look and ryanm said "i told you it was a bad idea" i told roy and chinichi on mumble and then they both joined, gazza got reveked, started bitching, ect. ect.
04 Jun 2011, 22:41
7 Posts

'bitching' define what you mean...
30 May 2011, 16:58
20 Posts

please explain how you can look with an "oh shit look" within minecraft? when that is explained i will be better informed for sure...
anyway...
i never said told you this was a bad idea or if i said something similar it was out of context with this "discovery of the two "oh shit look' vault breakers.
gaz never "bitched" and tbh if this sever is this ridiculous and the people on here dont want new players that much then i am really disappointed with it...

I have around 26 hours on this server and would prefer not to boycott it down to this nitpicky issue...

I can only hope the mods will have sense and lift the revolk. As this is the equivalent to life in prison for dropping litter.... disgrace
Minecraft Administrator Minecraft Administrator
07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

[23:20:11](ryanm93) ha
[23:20:16](ryanm93) dont dig that...
[23:20:18](ryanm93) lol
[23:20:19](Pvt_OBrien) ahem
[23:20:28](GazzaCroz) phaider
[23:20:30](ryanm93) told you
[23:20:36](ryanm93) put iy back
[23:20:37](Pvt_OBrien) rfix it...
[23:20:46](Pvt_OBrien) no
[23:20:47][chinichi connected]
[23:20:52](ryanm93) your an idiot
[23:20:53](Pvt_OBrien) with the nethrak
[23:20:55](GazzaCroz) it didnt give me the stuff
[23:21:15](chinichi) you did not jst break that

Ryanm93 , do you know him? Or why else were you with him.

04 Jun 2011, 22:41
7 Posts

raz had nothing to do with, it he was meerly following me and told me not to do it but by that time i had already started
20 Posts

there i didnt say "told you this was a bad idea" "i said "dont dig that" (after he had dug the last one) then said "told you" when pvt appeared.
Thank you again Chinichi again
Server Admin Server Admin
09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

Oh God. GazzaCroz obviously griefed 3 pieces of netherrack which is breaking our rules. Clearly, as he mentioned himself, he wasn't aware of this and even if he was, he still proves enthusiasm to make a topic on our forum to reclaim his building rights.

Give the man a second chance.
20 Posts

well i have been muted.... this is a joke... im discussed by this! especially as i thought chinichi was a fair moderator!
un ban gaz, un mute me and stop being so flipping rediulous! unbelievable youve ruined my experience on this server and im sure more experiences will be ruined! *outraged*
Minecraft Administrator Minecraft Administrator
07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

Finally got another admins point of view ( thanks ulti)
I'll give him another chance but one more instance and he's out.

20 Posts

Thank you Ultimate for sensibility
29 Nov 2010, 17:30
89 Posts

Why does Minecraft seem so hard to admin? I mean, if I ever got a problem in tf2 it was simple case of turning up (Under a pseudonym if there was a chance it was someone who knew me) warning them and then laying down the various hammers until the problem was solved. Does being a Minecraft player make you assume you have all the rights in the world (therefore reflecting a bunch of people in today's world)? We must delve deeper into this, to get into the mind of the average player and discover their innermost secrets through various observations and trials. [/David Attenborough voice]

[ 27 posts ]