New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
08 May 2011, 02:01
1 Posts

i was banned and blacklisted over a glass block. It was my first couple of days on the server and while trying to kill a pig for food i accedently struck a glass block breaking said block. i didnt even have a shelter and resourses to replace the block at the time. I am a new player to minecraft servers and i sure hope the rest of the community is a little more forgiving than this one seems to have been to me. just a note to new folks be very carefull and dont make any mistakes that might get you executed!! I understand the need for protection but this is WWWAAAYYYY overboard. Well i've vented now so i'll say goodbye and goodluck...

cookmatt67 (blacklisted)
Hacker Hacker
20 Mar 2010, 20:58
467 Posts

I revoked you because you destroyed 2 glass blocks in/near a griefing 'hotspot', if you feel this was unjust you may appeal your ban here.
Being blacklisted doesn't mean your banned for life with no return. If you can convince the moderation staff that you are no threat the blacklist may be lifted.
Also, we don't execute players here for mistakes on the minecraft server. We take away the forks they play in the power socket with.
Server Admin Server Admin
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

LifeTimeBLOOD wrote:
Also, we don't execute players here for mistakes on the minecraft server. We take away the forks they play in the power socket with.

Well spoken. :D
VIP VIP
23 Mar 2011, 21:02
434 Posts

ManIAc wrote:
LifeTimeBLOOD wrote:

Well spoken. :D

Indeed :D