New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
12 May 2011, 01:25
5 Posts

In game name: Suspencealot
Server: mc.aprilon.net:25565
Email: suspence.alot@gmail.com
Reason for banning: Taking dirt, putting water in a tree farm, or surrounding my house with lava
I would like to ask for forgiveness as to why I was banned and possibly getting Re-whitelisted. Even though in the email I received said was banned for a non disclosed reason, I know fully why I was banned. I went to Ironforge yesterday and right next to the place where you warp to I took a couple things of 64 dirt from a chest, or accidently hitting a lava bucket in the tree farm then trying to put it out with water and not taking out the water or cobblestone when i was done. This part truly was a mistake because on the new macbook pro use the right click button i have put in the lower right corner is pretty innacurate and sometimes when left clicking it right clicks by mistake. The other reason for maybe getting banned is that i surrounded my house with a bunch of lava to stop griefers from destroying my house again. The last time they took almost all the glass in my house raided my chests, took all my colored wool, and destroyed my crops. While was Un- whitelisted though, i had my friend put back every block of dirt i took. I hope to be forgiven for what I have done and hope to be re whitelisted on this server again.

Sincerely,
Spencer N.
5 Posts

Sorry for the double post my internet was laggy
12 May 2011, 05:01
1 Posts

he truly did those things on accident... i was the friend put put away those dirt for him... he is really sorry and did protect Our home from griefers... we built it together and lived in it togther. he did the lava to protect our hoem from the griefers who griefed us before.... i am glad he put the lava there and believe he should be unbaned
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

I've unbanned and re-approved. ;)

5 Posts

Thank you very much I will never use lava again.
VIP VIP
23 Mar 2011, 21:02
434 Posts

You can use lava, just not to grief and kill people is all :D

5 Posts

Ok I wont.
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ]