New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
08 May 2011, 13:15
2 Posts

hello, please can you unban me i was just new to this server.i joined about a day ago. because you couldnt kill anyone i thought i could see if lava killed people so i put it down and it killed them, so they banned me. but i thought it wouldnt kill them im very sorry for doin this. please unban me i didnt know that much in the server or even minecraft.
Name: caniglo747 (in game)
Game: mc.aprilon.net:25565
Steam ID or Minecraft name: caniglo747
Time you were banned: around 3-8 hours ago
Reason why you were banned: for killing people with lava
Explanation of why you think you were wrongly banned: i was new and i didnt know you could kill people at the time.
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

Quoting from LifeTimeBLOOD here:

"He said himself that he took ALOT of diamonds and gold."
"Also griefed fulsyfield quite alot. "
"Killed fulsy with lava. No accident"

So even if you didn't mean to kill someone with the lava, you still griefed a lot.

23 Mar 2011, 21:02
434 Posts

Indeed, you killed me as well when I didn't have God Mode off, along with flooding Fulsy Field with water..
made me pretty mad.
But if you were to get a second chance, I'd say okay. Just don't grief or do anything like that again. JUST BECAUSE I'm a nice person.
Otherwise I don't think you're getting off that easily. Good Luck.

08 May 2011, 13:15
2 Posts

i dont recall me saying i stole diamonds and gold, i said if you unban me i will give you diamonds and gold
VIP VIP
19 Mar 2011, 18:28
50 Posts

I don't mean to intrude here but if you don't recall saying that you stole diamonds and gold then how are you going to give the diamonds and gold back if you are unbanned. Again sorry if i intruded