New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
26 Aug 2010, 11:37
4 Posts

heres his steam id and name i wanted to be admin cause im always on and keep an eye
people wil say so much thanks

# 6 "(--->>PrO<<---)۞0V3RL0RD¤" STEAM_0:0:13997377
here
Server Admin Server Admin
27 Dec 2009, 10:09
618 Posts

Pics or it didn't happen. :3

19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

DRIVENBYFEAR wrote:
heres his steam id and name i wanted to be admin cause im always on and keep an eye

here

Sorry to say, but you're an idiot. First you make a thread with the title 'noob faggot' in it, referring to a person. Secondly you say "i wanted to be an admin because bla bla bla" when you should know we're not recruiting any at the moment, and I already made it clear you're not being an admin in your other topic. Third, in your previous topic Ultimate told you you need a pic of proof, yet you still don't make a screenshot even right now.

27 Dec 2009, 10:09
618 Posts

Aya wrote:
DRIVENBYFEAR wrote:

here

Sorry to say, but you're an idiot. First you make a thread with the title 'noob faggot' in it, referring to a person. Secondly you say "i wanted to be an admin because bla bla bla" when you should know we're not recruiting any at the moment, and I already made it clear you're not being an admin in your other topic. Third, in your previous topic Ultimate told you you need a pic of proof, yet you still don't make a screenshot even right now.

dat.

[ 4 posts ]