New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
25 Jun 2010, 04:58
1 Posts

I was, heres the form. Obviously, I'd like to appeal it, so here goes.

Name: tryx3
Game: GARRYSMOD
Steam ID: Name:
Time you were banned:Honestly can't remember.
Reason why you were banned: No reason given, i'll assume spamming.
Explanation of why you think you were wrongly banned:
Well, I logged in, and began working on a rocket, Yea, they're basic, but I like to build rockets. Moving on, Some admin (I honestly don't remember, they had an 8 in their name, though. ) announced that the server was going down in 30 seconds, while I was constructing my rocket. A bit dismayed, I tossed it aside and waited, the admin counting down, and finally coming to 5. I waited about 3 seconds, and which point I spawned the ever incredible 32x32 block (More than one), since I figured "The servers going down, no one will notice, and it wont make a difference." Well, Apparently I lack the inherent ability to count seconds, and I was kicked and banned.

Any chance of appealing this? I'll admit to going into the corner of the map and dropping a few dumpsters from the sky, because I'm curious. Bored.

tl;dr : I apparently can't count seconds, or the admin was telling an inaccurate time about a server restart, I spawned a few big props at the last second, thinking it wouldn't do anything; ohohoho, I was wrong.
16 Aug 2009, 23:54
965 Posts

Don't prop spam. End of.

What's the point of getting gmod if you have no creativity?

Dave [AD] killed Karlicious using prop_physics

|SLA|ƿƐȚȝɌ ΡլϓЅ<33: if i was admin i will set prop limit 800
Maximus: me 2
04 Jun 2009, 14:07
27 Posts

If that would be the first time you spam, i would say, ban is too much.

On other hand i cant count how many times i have to say this "Tryx stop spamming".

Of course i don't say he deserves a perma because hes not a minge... he just have to learn to not spam (it doesnt matter if its a "small" spam or its because hes bored).

So i wanted to say only: He deserved some "relax time" but a long ban would be unfair because i've seen lots and lots of few-hour-banning for minges who did totally huge server-crashing-spam, although Tryx didn't tried to crash the server.
02 Oct 2009, 15:24
1585 Posts

He still lagged the server rather much, despite, i was tired and hung out, just change it to a temp ban. and as always, Dave's right ;)

Known as "Ocfos" since '01.
04 Jun 2009, 14:07
27 Posts

Dont misunderstand me i just wanted to be fair and objective. If i have to say my subjective opinion i would simply say BAN THE HECK OUT O' HIM!(that doesn't mean i would do that if i could of course) because he annoyed me so hard:D
965 Posts

Bored? Nothing to do on the server? Want to prop spam? Singleplayer is the solution... rather trying to kill the Aprilon server and at the same time ruining the fun of 11 others, why not your own computer.

Server Admin Server Admin
27 Dec 2009, 10:09
618 Posts

Lol, you knew you did somthing wrong, yet you still complain about it. Hmm.

965 Posts

RoY4lZ wrote:
Lol, you knew you did somthing wrong, yet you still complain about it. Hmm.

I know right?

New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ]