New topic New reply  Page 2 of 2
 [ 22 posts ] 
Server Admin Server Admin
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Aya wrote:
ManIAc wrote:
Well first of all I would like to point out that there's no rules against speaking other languages than english on the server, I have asked Karl myself at earlier times.
Another thing is the attitude, which alone deserves a ban. I hate when people take a piss on your and not even have the curtesy of calling it rain.
I mean, one could have taken the situation seriously, and had a serious conversation with Aya, as to why german isn't allowed, or asked him politely if he could just mute you (Hakim), so you could continue. Instead you took the unchildish and idiotic solution and just upright ignore him, and be a complete ass to him.

Instead of walking away with your nose way up like some better-knowing smug person, you could apologize and we could all get on with our lives. "Im right and I don't want to listen to anyone." Is not the right way to progress in life.

And it actually is against the rules to speak any language other than english. I asked Karl this today, only about 30 minutes before I had banned Hakim.

Whaaat? :v Then why was I told something else? Hmm. Weird.
27 Dec 2009, 10:09
618 Posts

Admin says speak english.
Speak english ;)

09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

RoY4lZ wrote:
Admin says speak english.
Speak english ;)

That.
03 Aug 2009, 17:21
159 Posts

I don't think saying stuff in chat in german is that bad, although if it's a mainly english server then I can understand the problem with speaking over the mic since that has to force everyone that doesn't want to be a part of it to mute you, and the majority of the people there shouldn't have to do that. I'd probably just say leave it in text form. But since this situation has taken an entirely different direction, I'll just leave it at that now. D:

08 Feb 2010, 00:30
11 Posts

Hakim, you seem to be making a big deal about this, much like Fiona did when she called me a homophobe.

I think it can be a little unfair to be speaking German when nobody else speaks it, apart from the person you are speaking to. Flooding the voice with German is not fun for your English counterparts who may be wanting to work in a team with you or speak to each other in english etc. I don't think this is some kind of racism, or dislike of German people, the server is primarily in English langauge, i'm sure German severs would have a similar policy.

To be honest it looks like you got banned for your attitude when pulled up about doing something which is against the rules. This is a real shame as i liked playing with you in the PL server (even when I rage because you W+M1).

Please dude, listen to reason and just apologise and come back, the server is a great place to play and have fun because of the regulars that play there, it would be a shame to lose one over something so silly...
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

I believe this subject is dropped long ago. Someone should lock or delete this thread. D:
22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

hakim wrote:
Aya wrote:
And it actually is against the rules to speak any language other than english. I asked Karl this today, only about 30 minutes before I had banned Hakim.

yeah whatever, you can make the ban than permamently for the server than. you can have your english-is-a-must-be-server for your own. there are many other servers, where i can speak other languages, so my little parttime wanna-be-goebbels, make your lingustic nationalism as long as you want.

i have better stuffs to do, before i try to entlight a children, what you got to do is, cause you are an admin:

ban me permanently from the server!

A 2 day ban is not a big deal, but you had to push it. Someone deliver the final blow, I've never even played with you but your clearly someone I would never want to for that matter. Other languages are against the rules, its an English speaking server, NO its not about nationalism its just that there are 31 other people on the server who speak English so please speak the appropriate language. Also it was not just this, when warned about it several times by Aya you pushed it farther and deserve a perma for completely mocking and disrespecting him.

EDIT: I'm a noob, this thread is old... :(

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
New topic New reply  Page 2 of 2
 [ 22 posts ]