20 Mar 2010, 20:58
467 Posts

~~~
nvm :P
Loved Ex-Admin ♥ Loved Ex-Admin ♥
08 Jan 2010, 13:23
504 Posts

tbh you did push him a little...he did say no english!, and you said ban me :D

i don't mind other languages if somebody is actually listening to the speaker..but i won't question aya, he has his reasons, i won't even say anything else
:arrow: its up to Karl

11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

Ich glaube nicht, es war nur weil man Deutsch spricht, muss es einen anderen Grund geben.
03 Nov 2009, 15:17
469 Posts

Didn't Aya tell you to stop speaking german?

504 Posts

Jamza wrote:
Ich glaube nicht, es war nur weil man Deutsch spricht, muss es einen anderen Grund geben.

Ja :D

504 Posts

[QB] wrote:
Didn't Aya tell you to stop speaking german?

19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

I warned you, and the whole server for that matter, several times about speaking german. You initially listened and continued on in English, after which some friend of yours continued in german (as well as some other guy called Imago). I gave off a general warning again, and you felt the need to provoke me, mocking me:

2010-03-31 16:06:56 ban medic and me.
2010-03-31 16:14:14 please only german xD.

A few minutes later your friend is still talking german on chat, I gave yet another warning, saying it's the last warning before a kick. You then said, and I quote:

2010-03-31 16:16:52 ban me :D.

and then, and this is in german, for those of you who don't know:

2010-03-31 16:16:55 bann mich.

As you can see, that's only three seconds after the first ban me :D thing you said. You are obviously not taking me seriously, and mocking me.

Guess what Hakim, being a donator or a regular doesn't give you any more rights than a noob who's been on the server for 10 seconds. I'm not an utter idiot. You abide by the rules, or you can play somewhere else. If you feel I've been treating you wrong, take it up with Karl and he'll make his decision, but if I were you, I'd leave it like it is as you'd just be wasting you own time, as well as Karl's.

Even in your post here, you're mocking me. I'm not completely sure what I ever did to you, and the fact you think I'm somehow frustrated with some guy from Austria I only ever play against on a TF2 server is hilarious. You don't follow the rules, I'll warn, if you mock me -> you get banned. You are nobody special.

19 Feb 2010, 19:07
26 Posts

1037 Posts

Your maturity says it all.

The ban is only two days. You are not immune to bans, I think it's extremely obvious as to why you were banned. Good bye.

03 Nov 2009, 15:17
469 Posts

Hakim, you are an idiot. First of all: Rules are rules, if the admin forbids you something you either live with it, or you go complain at the forum. And second, you, yes you, asked if you could be banned. You wanted to be banned. And now that you are banned you are complaining about Aya that he banned you for nothing. And third, IF Aya was wrong this could be solved in a matter of time discussing it right here on the forum. But since you are being way to rude to Aya and being in total denial of your mistakes I doubt that will happen. You know you brought this on yourself.

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Well first of all I would like to point out that there's no rules against speaking other languages than english on the server, I have asked Karl myself at earlier times.
Another thing is the attitude, which alone deserves a ban. I hate when people take a piss on your and not even have the curtesy of calling it rain.
I mean, one could have taken the situation seriously, and had a serious conversation with Aya, as to why german isn't allowed, or asked him politely if he could just mute you (Hakim), so you could continue. Instead you took the unchildish and idiotic solution and just upright ignore him, and be a complete ass to him.

Instead of walking away with your nose way up like some better-knowing smug person, you could apologize and we could all get on with our lives. "Im right and I don't want to listen to anyone." Is not the right way to progress in life.
Server Admin Server Admin
09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

Jamza wrote:

Ich spreche sehr gut Deustschreufen, aus das ist meinung first language.
Deustchspreche is like einung wurst in zu weinersnichtzel fur me. Deutschsprechen ist sehr easy to spreche, und ich bin besser to spreche deutsch than any of you guys. [/sarcasm]
1037 Posts

ManIAc wrote:
Well first of all I would like to point out that there's no rules against speaking other languages than english on the server, I have asked Karl myself at earlier times.
Another thing is the attitude, which alone deserves a ban. I hate when people take a piss on your and not even have the curtesy of calling it rain.
I mean, one could have taken the situation seriously, and had a serious conversation with Aya, as to why german isn't allowed, or asked him politely if he could just mute you (Hakim), so you could continue. Instead you took the unchildish and idiotic solution and just upright ignore him, and be a complete ass to him.

Instead of walking away with your nose way up like some better-knowing smug person, you could apologize and we could all get on with our lives. "Im right and I don't want to listen to anyone." Is not the right way to progress in life.

And it actually is against the rules to speak any language other than english. I asked Karl this today, only about 30 minutes before I had banned Hakim.

19 Feb 2010, 19:07
26 Posts

[ 22 posts ]