New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
04 Jun 2014, 11:38
8 Posts

Hey guys! I was thinking of ways to make the Aprilon Minecraft Server more interesting, so I thought, what about community events? Specific times where anyone can join and have fun! I have some suggestions for community events:
- Ender Dragon fight
- Defending a castle against waves of mobs/players
- Wither Fight

Or maybe some group activities like:
- PvP arena
- Hide and Seek
- Paintball

The list goes on and on! I don't know if all this can be made possible, but I think it would strengthen the community bond and make it more fun for the people that have gotten most things in the game! :)
Server Admin Server Admin
18 May 2011, 03:53
43 Posts

That sounds nice, I would love to do some bonding.

Spleef tournaments would be great once Fulsy Field is finished. PVP would be also if we ever get an arena again. Maybe I'll make another parkour place :p.

I think it will take some time for this though. Obviously we don't have much for it right now, but I'm sure we are clever enough to come up with some simple competition in the mean time.

I imagine we could come up with a time every week when most people are on to start an activity, or we could set up a random time in advance (using forums / dashboard somewhere in spawn), or it could just be spontaneous.

Anyways, I'm always in for this stuff. We just need to figure out what works for everyone and how we want to do it.

26 Feb 2012, 13:16
49 Posts

From what i can see Saturday evenings and Monday evenings seem to be quite busy
Server Admin Server Admin
16 Apr 2011, 01:08
15 Posts

There is a small spleef arena already built and ready to be used. If anyone wants to play a game, I'll be happy to host it.
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ]