New topic New reply  Page 1 of 2
 [ 26 posts ] 
Server Admin Server Admin
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

I just preordered this game over steam. It looks so fucking sweet to put it mildly.
At first glance, you would think that it looks alot like COD MW2, and in some way it does, but it's everything MW2 wanted to be, but didn't achieve.
Destructable environments
Amazing graphics
Loads of weapons
Vehicles
... The list is long with things that made me purchase this game!
Watch this video, it should be enough for you to make up your mind. :P
27 Jan 2010, 16:42
21 Posts

It is awesome, the graphics, campaign and online play, are all good.
I got it yestarday for PS3, it was worth every penny.

07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

I have the first game on PS3 its pretty good not finished it yet though >.<

08 Jun 2009, 23:11
409 Posts

It looks quite clunky. Is it CLUNKY?
Server Admin Server Admin
1890 Posts

Clunky? XD
I have played it the entire day, and it's really great! :P
21 Posts

Gobo wrote:
It looks quite clunky. Is it CLUNKY?

I google clunky as tritranz wouldnt come up with anything.
So if i got it right, you think it doesnt look so attractive?

I think its attractive, i love how they made the maps, alittle tropical jungle with nice lightning from the sun that you can see gets affected by the trees (im not good at explaining)
You can crush everything etc..

Theres just one but from me, I think the campaign is abith short, it didnt take to long to finish it.

PS: The youtube video there is from the demo, that map is not on the full game yet, but there will come free maps and stuff in the store.

CORRECTION: I counted and checked maps on conquest, my mistake, there are 5 maps on each gamemode, so the map in the youtube vid is on full game..

08 Jun 2009, 23:11
409 Posts

Quote:
Clunky: Ungainly and awkward to use. Lacking grace in movement or posture.

Ever played Gears of War? The movement is clunky as hell. Basically, anything where the turning is slow, or you can't change direction very fast, or actions (like knifing) are slow, would be described as 'clunky'. Think of it like the opposite of Unreal Tournament, where everything happens at an insane speed.

It's kinda where modern games are heading for some reason (probably something to do with realism). Remember the old GTA games; you could run around like a spastic - whereas the new GTA4 character movement (and car movement for that matter) feels like controlling a rhino.
21 Posts

Oh, in my opinion theres more "speed" on bad company 2 than other battlefield games i've tryed (The vehicles are pretty fast) and you can sprint unlimited, and you can turn up the sensetivety for turning etc..
Its fun riding the atv ;)

19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

Gobo wrote:
Quote:
Clunky: Ungainly and awkward to use. Lacking grace in movement or posture.

Ever played Gears of War? The movement is clunky as hell. Basically, anything where the turning is slow, or you can't change direction very fast, or actions (like knifing) are slow, would be described as 'clunky'. Think of it like the opposite of Unreal Tournament, where everything happens at an insane speed.

It's kinda where modern games are heading for some reason (probably something to do with realism). Remember the old GTA games; you could run around like a spastic - whereas the new GTA4 character movement (and car movement for that matter) feels like controlling a rhino.

It's called realism.

Good going.

12 Oct 2009, 14:50
243 Posts

Great game, good fun.

24 Dec 2009, 15:56
197 Posts

I'll be getting this for Ps3 as it looks totally awesome =D

EDIT: I've been playing this for about a week. And it's nearly the best game i've ever played. (Almost as good as Tf2 imo) The only flaws i've seen is the bullet damage is seriously out.. Sometimes it'll take 15shots to the chest to get a kill which is ridiculous for a game that's trying to simulate warfare... Also the spawning can be a bit out at points imo, but I don't really see how they could change it.

PSN: Oddbodd <-- give me an add, but let me know who you are ;)

07 Jun 2009, 20:59
140 Posts

Lovely game:)

PSN: Beggen84 !!

1890 Posts

Moses, you're supposed to shoot people in the head. :v Then they only need one or two shots. (Depending on which weapon you fire with. Rocket launcher = One shot)

And Goddamn people. Play it on PC. D:
03 Aug 2009, 17:21
159 Posts

getting it tomorrow!

12 Oct 2009, 14:50
243 Posts

I play it on PC mate ;)

Add me: Super11