[ 26 posts ] 
Server Admin Server Admin
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Will do, Super!
03 Aug 2009, 17:21
159 Posts

ir theblackerbanana

for some reason I can't add other people, but they can add me, oh well.

19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

theblackerbanana wrote:
ir theblackerbanana

for some reason I can't add other people, but they can add me, oh well.

The game has detected you're annoying, and thus is protecting everyone else from your spamming fury.

1890 Posts

Second that!
159 Posts

:v

02 Oct 2009, 15:24
1585 Posts

add me :v ocfos :D

Known as "Ocfos" since '01.
Loved Ex-Admin ♥ Loved Ex-Admin ♥
08 Jan 2010, 13:23
504 Posts

I played it a little few days ago (friend let me try his acc) and its awesome.Imma get it next month when i get some cash from some practice class i have to do for school, its like a job but not a real job nor we can call it summer job but i get some money, i gotta work there and i know where that cash will go ^_^

1890 Posts

Well.. BFBC2 has gone severely down hill. There's only like.. 1/3 or ½ left of the players. It's become too repetetive I'm afraid. Still an awesome game though!
08 Jun 2009, 23:11
409 Posts

Tag: GoboSoul

The annoying thing about BFBC2 is that when you join a game, you're pretty much always joining the losing side, since everyone on that team decides to leave and frees up some space. (on another note, why does this happen more than other games?).

Also, I hate the fucktards that don't go for the objectives. Pisses me off so much. And also, sniperfags who spend their time in the hills, sniping non-important randoms. And tank-wasters - those bastards that drive into the open without engi's or anything, and get blown up straight away. Pretty much everyone that comes under the 'noob' catagory. FUCK EM.

EDIT:
Apart from that, I love it. :P
Server Admin Server Admin
09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

Yeah, so I like to look on the bright side, when talking about a game. I know it's normal for people to rack it down or insult and flame it as much as possible, but no one told them to play it.
I love Bad Company 2, the size of the maps are perfect for the gameplay and it differs in many small ways from other games.
Good game :)
159 Posts

If you want to have fun and annoy the large amounts of snipers, just get the smoke grenades as assault and shoot them near your teammates. :v