New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

Hi there,

Yesterday I launched our TF2 donator package to the players who wishes to donate.
This package is only £2 per month (30 days to be specific).
Package information and instructions can be reviewed @ http://www.facemeta.com/dc/?page=tf2.

At the moment, the package includes:
* Reserved slot.
* Bonus Round Immunity (godmode during bonus round).
* Team Balance Immunity.

Suggestions and what I'd like to have implemented:
* Godly effects for bonus round immunity.
* Different nickname colour in chat.

We need your help! We want you to go wild with suggestions for features that we may implement to create the perfect donation package.
This thread will serve as the official discussion and suggestion thread.

25 Jun 2009, 13:28
3 Posts

- Slightly decreased punishment when killed by somebody with way less points (hlstatsx)
- Everyone forced to wear party hats and balloons appear when damage is done when it's a VIP's birthday (This is a mod or something, I've seen it on many servers. Otherwise normal gameplay.)
- On the MOTD-screen there should be a little text, something like "This server brought to you by [random donator]", name changing every time map changes
- Ability to kick players who have been AFK or spectating for more than 15 minutes
Developer i play dota ok
1994 Posts

Hey eXtreme African,

* I don't know how to do that without changing the stats plugin code, and I'm really not familiar with the language SourceMod plugins are coded in.
* This is possible with CVAR tf_birthday = 1. They'll just have to remind me of their birthday and I can do this. Also, from my understanding, party mode (tf_birthday) is enabled on all servers at 24th August every year.
* Possible. I'll probably try something out with some PHP code.
* AFK players will be kicked automatically after being moved to SPEC. Spectators are first kicked when there's a donator joining when the server is full.

1994 Posts

Just a small announcement here;
The donation package is now only £2, and there'll be more stuff added.
Stay tuned!

1994 Posts

We still need your help.

1994 Posts

I'm going to make it more clear for other players that those that can't get killed in the bonus/end round are donators. More info on how I'll do this will come as a surprise later on. It'll sure look cool.

08 Jun 2009, 23:11
409 Posts

Karl wrote:
I'm going to make it more clear for other players that those that can't get killed in the bonus/end round are donators. More info on how I'll do this will come as a surprise later on. It'll sure look cool.

Flaming red hulk-like donators?
Developer i play dota ok
1994 Posts

Gobo wrote:
Karl wrote:

Flaming red hulk-like donators?

Sure! It'll definately get the others attention.