New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
VIP VIP
13 Feb 2010, 12:29
21 Posts

On another server im vip on Sassilisation Death Run.

Vips Used to be DJ's and can call a vote to allow them access to the music controls!

Why cant we do this on our server?

PieMan, Fear000777, Terminator Hal 5000
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

I'm VIP there too but I don't recall seeing that before. Spencer never made gStream to do that so I haven't really looked into it.

13 Feb 2010, 12:29
21 Posts

They discontinued it because they have set up a client side player.But before u had to sign up to be a DJ and get accses to the server side console

PieMan, Fear000777, Terminator Hal 5000
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

fear000777 wrote:
They discontinued it because they have set up a client side player.But before u had to sign up to be a DJ and get accses to the server side console

The last part didn't sound likely.

02 Jun 2009, 22:57
209 Posts

I was thinking about VIPs having jukebox control before, it seemed like a good idea.
But then, think, when no admins are on the silly VIPs will have Rick Astley on a loop and drive the server to an empty future.

Down sides suck :(

Perhaps if Karl could make a log, and a VIP+ rank (same as VIP with Jukebox access), and initially give all VIPs the VIP+ rank and demote them if they are playing the same songs over and over? ^_^
Tell me what you think, Mr. Juan Klykken.

26 Feb 2010, 13:58
5 Posts

Moglizorz wrote:
Perhaps if Karl could make a log, and a VIP+ rank (same as VIP with Jukebox access), and initially give all VIPs the VIP+ rank and demote them if they are playing the same songs over and over? ^_^
Tell me what you think, Mr. Juan Klykken.

I'd rather have possibility of punishing idiots destroying others fun than a stupid jukebox :/
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ]