New topic New reply  Page 2 of 2
 [ 24 posts ] 
08 Jun 2009, 23:11
409 Posts

I don't even play TF2 on Aprilon Dynasty servers. :lol:
Clearly shown by the "Time played".
And why lock the thread; to avoid further criticism from me maybe?

http://stats.facemeta.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1420
0.03 K/D ratio larger. That's GREAT, WELL DONE.

32 Suicides? How is that even possible? :P

And 16 Headshots after playing for '2d 20:32:31h'. WTF?

I guess your name suits you.
03 Jun 2009, 12:15
22 Posts

Gobo wrote:

Gobo m8, you realy dont know what are you talking about... this is not CS... and Suicide is when you die fallin from some heights...

Join server, and let me teach you...
05 Jun 2009, 17:41
29 Posts

General Failure wrote:
Gobo wrote:

Gobo m8, you realy dont know what are you talking about... this is not CS... and Suicide is when you die fallin from some heights...

Join server, and let me teach you...

Teach him how to suicide? You're shit get over it. And my KD Ratio rips yours. I was watching you play today as spy, hiding round the corner for ages waiting for someone to push the cart in goldrush to back stab them. Very well played. :|

BTW, when im on the other team as you, I always watch you run out the spawn disguised as Scout. That's such an amateur mistake. You always disguise when you cloak, then noone knows what you're gonna be once when you uncloak behind their lines.

08 Jun 2009, 23:11
409 Posts

Chaoslava wrote:
That's such an amateur mistake. You always disguise when you cloak, then noone knows what you're gonna be once when you uncloak behind their lines.

Actually, the main reason for disguising after cloaking is that you don't get the long smoke trail. :P
28 May 2009, 15:54
8 Posts

I think we can easily end this thread -

It won't be changing anytime soon.

05 Jun 2009, 17:41
29 Posts

Gobo wrote:
Chaoslava wrote:
That's such an amateur mistake. You always disguise when you cloak, then noone knows what you're gonna be once when you uncloak behind their lines.

Actually, the main reason for disguising after cloaking is that you don't get the long smoke trail. :P

I always wait ti'll im fully cloaked before I turn an enemy inhabited corner...

04 Jun 2009, 18:34
176 Posts

Now now, boys. No reason to get mad at each other. And dude, just accept it. The server configurations will not change.

11 Jun 2009, 15:33
186 Posts

Just as a reminder to all of the users. In my conversation with Karl, he explained that he has set up this server based on his very own interest. The donation bit comes as an incentive. As he said, if you aren't happy with this server, just hop to a different one. This server being provided free to you is a privelege, not a right. No one has forced you to play on this server. Moreover, the suggestions forum has been put in placed for that very own reason.

22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

Aprilon isn't the only TF2 server, if you don't like a server why bother putting up with it, there are thousands of others.

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
New topic New reply  Page 2 of 2
 [ 24 posts ]