New topic New reply  Page 1 of 2
 [ 24 posts ] 
22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

Will the TF2 server ever have any other maps? two maps is too few for the hardcore aprilon'ers such as myself. Can we add hoodoo back but with a longer respawn so the map works properly? And is it possible to allow admins to call a vote to change the map to a non payload map every once in a while? If a high % vote for it then it would be what people want.

-Thanks

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
02 Oct 2009, 15:24
1585 Posts

yeah i'd like steel or something added it's boring with just 2 maps and payload only
btw the ads needs to be re-made with the new domain :3

Known as "Ocfos" since '01.
809 Posts

Ocfos88 wrote:
yeah i'd like steel or something added it's boring with just 2 maps and payload only
btw the ads needs to be re-made with the new domain :3

Yeah, facemeta still directs to aprilon.net though but aprilon.net is easier to remember. Also I would approve of Steel or Hydro as the additional map, actually I would approve of everything but those are preferable.

809 Posts

Also I know I've asked this unsuccessfully before but now that the server has two maps its more relevant than ever.

Loved Ex-Admin ♥ Loved Ex-Admin ♥
07 Jun 2009, 20:59
140 Posts

Im tired of PL maps. Have played on a server with rotation on all official maps. 50 minutes per map, voting on 5 different maps + extend map at the end of the round. LOVELY!

809 Posts

Commander wrote:
Im tired of PL maps. Have played on a server with rotation on all official maps. 50 minutes per map, voting on 5 different maps + extend map at the end of the round. LOVELY!

3 admins for more maps so far :D

Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

I'll add hoodoo back this friday (keep reminding me about it), with fast-respawn settings off. I'll let it run this weekend till I get to the conclusion that it will stay in the cycle or not.

03 Nov 2009, 15:17
469 Posts

Great :) Hoodoo might be more fun with longer spawntimes... But how about pipeline? I personally like that map pretty much

11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

[QB] wrote:
Great :) Hoodoo might be more fun with longer spawntimes... But how about pipeline? I personally like that map pretty much

I'll try take a look at creating a mapchanger plugin specifically for Pipeline so it won't go on for ages (anything over two hours isn't good at all). It'll most likely force the mapchange.

07 Jun 2009, 20:59
140 Posts

Karl wrote:
I'll add hoodoo back this friday (keep reminding me about it), with fast-respawn settings off. I'll let it run this weekend till I get to the conclusion that it will stay in the cycle or not.

Remember this!

02 Oct 2009, 15:24
1585 Posts

Commander wrote:
Karl wrote:

Remember this!

remember him reminding you about it!

Known as "Ocfos" since '01.
809 Posts

sounds good, thanks karl. Any chance of a Control point map ever being added like steel?

Also that pipeline forced map change sounds like a good idea, if you make the spawn times long enough its extremely unlikely pipeline would go on for hours, I've never seen it go on too long.

809 Posts

we should have a specified night Friday or Saturday where we play Control Point Maps or CTF maps.

STEEL SATURDAYS!

Server Admin Server Admin
14 Oct 2009, 16:26
1051 Posts

I love Payload.. That's why I love the AD TF2 server aswell as the Garry's Mod one..
Server Admin Server Admin
07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

I rejoice over the return of pipeline i love that map ^^