New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

After several months I was able to bring my k:d from the shameful 0.5 to the mediocre 1.0. Next stop 2.0! The problem is I would usually rather die than go to spawn haha, also I usually play spy and I'm either really epic or a mega fail. Also its pretty pathetic of me that I've played more than some people in the top 5 or top 10 but I'm ranked 42 :P. Actually on average the more I play the more my rank goes down :O because Hlstatsx expects a noob like me to have a 4:1

No more mr. nice goose

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
12 Sep 2009, 13:25
44 Posts

I never play spy on the server, im good but not consistent with him, plus everything he can do i can do better with heavy/demo.

The reason to why youve spend so much time on the server without being ranked that high is cause you join when no or very little people are on the server and just fuck around :D but its fun and thats all that matters ;)

22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

S03 wrote:
I never play spy on the server, im good but not consistent with him, plus everything he can do i can do better with heavy/demo.

The reason to why youve spend so much time on the server without being ranked that high is cause you join when no or very little people are on the server and just fuck around :D but its fun and thats all that matters ;)

haha true true, usually american newcomers play around the times I play 6-9pm Eastern time so its -12 per death and I get +2 per kill so I need to have a 6:1 to be decent. Also some of these people are actually quite skilled its just that they are new to aprilon.

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
VIP VIP
12 Oct 2009, 14:50
243 Posts

I used to be good at TF:classic, I've never really taken the time to get good at TF2, my main games are the CoD series these days, I used to play with TeamAudacious on CS:S but gave that up a long time ago.