New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 14 posts ] 
22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

Karl the map harvest is in huge demand I can't play today but any chance you'll add harvest to the rotation for this weekend, there are only like 5 servers with it and they are completely filled.

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
Server Admin Server Admin
07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Well its being made offcial with tonights patch but its a KOTH map and the only reason its in high demand is because steam are adding an achievement for that map :/

809 Posts

Cypherous wrote:
Well its being made offcial with tonights patch but its a KOTH map and the only reason its in high demand is because steam are adding an achievement for that map :/

I remember when sawmill came out karl changed the map to that, so it would be nice if we had KOTH_Harvest for the weekend,

Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

Goose wrote:
Cypherous wrote:

I remember when sawmill came out karl changed the map to that, so it would be nice if we had KOTH_Harvest for the weekend,

Absolutely not the whole weekend, dear sir! :P Sawmill only lasted for an hour or so ;)

809 Posts

Karl wrote:
Goose wrote:
Cypherous wrote:

Absolutely not the whole weekend, dear sir! :P Sawmill only lasted for an hour or so ;)

how about all of saturday (halloween) we have it on :P ? Or we can call a vote for it?

840 Posts

I wouldn't object to having it added to the rotation for saturday but dear god please not an entire day of a map that would drive me mental >.<

809 Posts

Cypherous wrote:
I wouldn't object to having it added to the rotation for saturday but dear god please not an entire day of a map that would drive me mental >.<

Haha get in the Halloween spirit :P

840 Posts

There is halloween spirit and playing a map so much that it makes you want to rip out your eyes with a rusty spork >.<

809 Posts

Cypherous wrote:
There is halloween spirit and playing a map so much that it makes you want to rip out your eyes with a rusty spork >.<

I haven't played it yet, is it that bad? At least it should be in the rotation, Halloween night it will drive a ton of traffic

840 Posts

Not seen it yet but i can imagine after the first 8 hours it might become boring :P

809 Posts

840 Posts

Incidentally i was one of the lucky 10k to get the hat from the web link so i am going to try and arrange a time to let you guys gets the hat :P

809 Posts

Cypherous wrote:
Incidentally i was one of the lucky 10k to get the hat from the web link so i am going to try and arrange a time to let you guys gets the hat :P

i <3 you, too bad I can't play right now sorry to turn you down but its night time and I still have a ton of studies left. I'll message you tomorrow

08 Jun 2009, 23:11
409 Posts

I got MAH GIBUS! :mrgreen:

New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 14 posts ]