New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 
16 Aug 2009, 23:54
965 Posts

We got into a pretty heated argument because as you know, I'm an admin, and one of my primary jobs on the server is to discourage players from breaking the rules, fair enough, right? Well, he started whining at me asking me to stop because 'they are new players'. Now new players or not I don't care, they still have to obey the rules whether they like it or not. Common sense right?

It escalates to a point to which he screams something along the lines of "DAVE IS BUSY AND YOU'RE PISSING HIM OFF" into the chat box, which if anything is what pissed me off the most. Not being funny or anything but I don't really like people speaking for me in my place. I am quite capable of expressing myself and I don't need anyone else to do it for me, for which I kicked him, and rightly so. Hoping that by the time he got back on the server he'd have learnt his lesson on when to keep his mouth shut.

He comes back onto the server and not a minute later the server crashes, great! I disconnect and decide not to come back onto the server. But then, Conor starts relaying to me messages about how he was telling all the other players that I had kicked them, not just that but also bad mouthing me in general and insubordination.

Code:
(VIP) Flappah: he had a little nervious breakdown
Erik L: oh rly?
(VIP) Flappah: AND HE KICKED EVERYONE!

You can probably imagine my reaction, I WAS PISSED. I resolved to go back on the server to set the record straight and clear my name. He wouldn't accept my record of events which I tried to explain to him in the most understandable format, it just would not sink in. Instead, he was just reiterating his stupid story about how I kicked everyone off the server.

What's the point of getting gmod if you have no creativity?

Dave [AD] killed Karlicious using prop_physics

|SLA|ƿƐȚȝɌ ΡլϓЅ<33: if i was admin i will set prop limit 800
Maximus: me 2
02 Oct 2009, 15:24
1585 Posts

darkmessenger84 wrote:
We got into a pretty heated argument because as you know, I'm an admin, and one of my primary jobs on the server is to discourage players from breaking the rules, fair enough, right? Well, he started whining at me asking me to stop because 'they are new players'. Now new players or not I don't care, they still have to obey the rules whether they like it or not. Common sense right?

It escalates to a point to which he screams something along the lines of "DAVE IS BUSY AND YOU'RE PISSING HIM OFF" into the chat box, which if anything is what pissed me off the most. Not being funny or anything but I don't really like people speaking for me in my place. I am quite capable of expressing myself and I don't need anyone else to do it for me, for which I kicked him, and rightly so. Hoping that by the time he got back on the server he'd have learnt his lesson on when to keep his mouth shut.

He comes back onto the server and not a minute later the server crashes, great! I disconnect and decide not to come back onto the server. But then, Conor starts relaying to me messages about how he was telling all the other players that I had kicked them, not just that but also bad mouthing me in general and insubordination.

Code:
(VIP) Flappah: he had a little nervious breakdown
Erik L: oh rly?
(VIP) Flappah: AND HE KICKED EVERYONE!

You can probably imagine my reaction, I WAS PISSED. I resolved to go back on the server to set the record straight and clear my name. He wouldn't accept my record of events which I tried to explain to him in the most understandable format, it just would not sink in. Instead, he was just reiterating his stupid story about how I kicked everyone off the server.

pft.. kids..
really.. i often say "don't judge people if you aren't sure they've done anything"
and i trust dave more than flappah since i've seen him do some stupid things aswell..
:jihad:

Known as "Ocfos" since '01.
VIP VIP
12 Oct 2009, 14:50
243 Posts

yaaay.

1585 Posts

YOU HAVE FAILED TO AMUSE THE ADMINS NOW YOU MUST DIEH!!!

VIP VIP
06 Dec 2009, 21:26
109 Posts

Ok. Try to read this, i hope (again) you'll understand.

- I have never been kicked so suddenly i got the message |kicked by console|
since i dont know how kicking goes, i thought dave kicked me. But he did not.
it whas a server crash and everybody logged in again and I though. If everybody needs to log in again, Dave kicked everyone.
He was angry cause lots of people breaked rules. I understand that that was a disturbing situation.
So i tried to be nice to say that people breaked the rules, and Dave didn't like that.

I never could have imagined that Dave would get angry about it.
When dave got angry on me on me and started using words like 'fuck', i got angry.
Anger doesn't disappear in a magical fairy garden so i needed to lose it. I did it in a bad way and i apologize for doing that. I did not expect you to get angry cause i TRIED to help you.
After that, the server crashed, and i THOUGHT he kicked everyone. I later found out that that wasn't the point. Then he jailed me and kept saying i was lying. And then he logged out.

So what i tried to say yesterday is: I apologize for losing it, if you apologize for losing it to.
Anger got me angry, and i shouldn't have let that happened. Let's live in peace and harmony and stay friends. I think it's the most mature way for both of us. I don't want to have a 'who started it' discussion because that never turns out good.

I apologize to the people in aprilon for making such a big deal about it.
Greetings and many things you might like,
Flappah.

30 Nov 2009, 22:56
559 Posts

flappah... you.. are.. AWESOME!

22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

Dave has a wrath, do not envoke it.

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
1585 Posts

Goose wrote:

soa haz ai! :chef: :quagmire:

02 Jun 2009, 22:57
209 Posts

Goose wrote:

period*

23 Dec 2009, 20:05
56 Posts

Try to annoy me, FEEL MY WRATH! :ghost: I am a nice guy and make things fun on Aprilon but if you annoy me and others i will put you in your place ! =D