New topic New reply  Page 2 of 6
 [ 86 posts ] 
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

S03 wrote:
Do you think theres a way to be invincible and STILL rocket/sticky jump in winning round? i was kinda disappointed yesterday when i tried to sticky jump after somebody and i got no where, lol.

I'll look into that, if I can find the source code for that version of the immunity script again ;)

1994 Posts

Updated chatcolour plugin for donators.

version 0.2,

Notes:
* Fixed server logging (log echo) to not divide logging lines into two lines if longer than 255 characters (primarily caused by donators with long nicknames including messages).
* Updated spectators chat prefix.

22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

I like that idea S03, and I'd have to agree. Miss sticky jumping in end round to enemies base :P

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
Developer i play dota ok
1994 Posts

I'm going to do a series of updates today as well as adding tons of shit for the donators (surprise surprise). Should have a few new plugins ready later tonight (ehehehe).

1994 Posts

Updated slotchanger plugin for server.

version 0.2,

Notes:
* Now changes to 24 slots when 21 players connected to the server.
* Now changes to 32 slots when 24 players connected to the server.

-------------
Also, I've discovered that TF2 SRCDS can actually manage 33 slots. 34 slots crashes the client though.

809 Posts

Karl wrote:
I'm going to do a series of updates today as well as adding tons of shit for the donators (surprise surprise). Should have a few new plugins ready later tonight (ehehehe).

awesome :D, if you need anyone to test anything later I'll be around.

Developer i play dota ok
1994 Posts

Perhaps later tomorrow, I won't be home by 8pm though (I don't know what that is on your time).
I've already made a nasty plugin that gives medics 50% ubercharge upon spawn (but I'll probably change it to like 30%, it's not that much).

809 Posts

Karl wrote:
Perhaps later tomorrow, I won't be home by 8pm though (I don't know what that is on your time).
I've already made a nasty plugin that gives medics 50% ubercharge upon spawn (but I'll probably change it to like 30%, it's not that much).

sounds good, I'll be free tomorrow night eastern time and later in the day.

Server Admin Server Admin
09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

Quote:
as well as adding tons of shit for the donators (surprise surprise)

Now that's fucking disgusting!
12 Sep 2009, 13:25
44 Posts

Got a quick one: Chat color in team chat as well.

1994 Posts

S03 wrote:
Got a quick one: Chat color in team chat as well.

If there was not a problem with this I would have done this already. SourceMod looping through all players to check if the player is on the same team per team message is an overhaul. It will be buggy, and annoying as hell.

44 Posts

Another one:

Longer afk time for donators :}

44 Posts

I just thought of something.

It doesnt take much for somebody to donate 2 pounds in order to get all the donators privileges, but what about next month, and the month after that?

I suggest that a system should be added that gives more privileges the longer you donate.

First month: as is, you still need to lure donators in.
Second month: maybe an ability to call forth a votemap, 1 per day.
Fourth month: able to call a votekick? 1 per day again.
sixth month: dum dum duuum... able to call a voteban, the ban should be for 2-4 hours or as long as it takes an admin to see the thread about said guy. once a day as well.

Now, you might think that its too much power for a donator to have, but thats why that it should need at least 75% of the votes to be a yes in order for it to work. It takes time to get it, think about it, do you think a guy who has spend 12 pounds is gonna abuse the voteban? and even if he does theres no way that 75% of the server population is going to vote yes unless they know that the other guy did something to mess up the game.

Karl, just let me know if im getting on your nerves with all these suggestions lol :mrgreen:

1994 Posts

Well, I'm not sure about your suggestion. Donators with "more power" would have to have different flags, I don't know how that works. I'm pretty sure that I can create new flags but I'm not sure how, my configs would just report it as an invalid flag. Though, I'll look into this some time.

1994 Posts

Updated chatcolour plugin for donators.

version 1.0,

Notes:
* Completely rewrote the plugin.
* Fixed server logging messages; HLStatsX chat log issues for donators has now been fixed.
* Added death prefix.
* Added colour to team chat, should no longer be a problem.
* Will now halt on admin command prefix (@).

Updated advertisements plugin for server. (originally coded by DJ Tsunami @ AlliedModders)
Notes:
* Added support for olive colour.